Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day (1497 Views)

What Buisness Can I Open With 500K / What Kind Of Buisness Can Do Online That Will Be Fetching Me 1m And Above / What Kind Of Buisness Can N50,000 Perform To Make Atleast N3,000 Per Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by jamjam1991(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
i am a fresh graduate with little or nothing and am seeking advice from the public because i have a flare for investments and buisness.
So ill like responds concerning buisnesses i can invest 50,000 and can realise 3,000 +/- from daily.
also possible partnes can join the discussion because am also interested in partnering in existing buisnesses if available.
thank you for you supported responds to helping me mind my buisness instead of another persons buisness.
thank you all.i am a fresh graduate with little or nothing and am seeking advice from the public because i have a flare for investments and buisness.
So ill like responds concerning buisnesses i can invest 50,000 and can realise 3,000 +/- from daily.
also possible partnes can join the discussion because am also interested in partnering in existing buisnesses if available.
thank you for you supported responds to helping me mind my buisness instead of another persons buisness.
thank you all.
i am a fresh graduate with little or nothing and am seeking advice from the public because i have a flare for investments and buisness.
thank you all.
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by abdulmalik3(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
jamjam1991:
thank you all.i am a fresh graduate with little or nothing and am seeking advice from the public because i have a flare for investments and buisness.
thank you all.
thank you all.
i suggest recharge card business
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'll like to know too.
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by moblix: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Many,4 u to achieve DAT u must no how to do marketing
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by yusasiv(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Not in Nigeria... maybe outside the country or somewhere around the world buh u can't find any of sort here in Nigeria
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by moblix: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Many,4 u to achieve DAT u must no how to do marketing DAT is d key to ur profit
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by moblix: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Such as selling of cloth,shoes,food stuff etc
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by jamjam1991(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
abdulmalik3:
i suggest recharge card business
sir can a person survive on recharge card like get married and buy a car with recharge card buisness... knowing the presence of mobile banking like *737*amount #

1 Like

Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by jamjam1991(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
moblix:
Such as o of cloth,shoes,food stuff etc
details please if i may ask
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by jamjam1991(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
jamjam1991:
thank you all.
thank you all.
fact is am abandoning the white coller job for a buisness i can build and expand to some day become like dangote or otedola's empire... so in other words i just dont want to survive, i want to dominate

1 Like

Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by moblix: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Call did number 07080979333 4 full details
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by ogawisdom(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sell pure water in bags as a distributor
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by tonycj: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by Carmal90(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
ogawisdom:
Sell pure water in bags as a distributor

How pls.
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by abdulmalik3(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
jamjam1991:
sir can a person survive on recharge card like get married and buy a car with recharge card buisness... knowing the presence of mobile banking like *737*amount #
i said so because of your capital...provided you have more than that, i will suggest poultry farming,you will earn daily.
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by abdulmalik3(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
jamjam1991:
i said so because of your capital...provided you have more than that, i will suggest poultry farming,you will earn daily.
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by sellers4buyers(m): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2017
I will suggest you think from your inside, check out your immediate environment, what are those needs that are urgently needed that people cannot do without e.g food and clothing in which you can start small and grow steadily, it's better than getting lots of business ideas and getting confused at the end of the day.

Thanks, my own little cup of palm wine.
Re: What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day by Shakitibob0: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Carmal90:

How pls.
buy from producers at 80naira and resell for N120...I think there is a particular quantity you need to buy

(1) (Reply)

Sell And Buy Replacement Parts On Weefeex / Work Available From Me / Divergencetee Cleaning Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.