Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

E Go Better - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / E Go Better (555 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Go Better by iphielove: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
on my way to work this morning, the passenger sitting directly at the back of the driver, brought out his phone and after checking through his messages, then started typing, my guess was he must be replying the messages, and all of a sudden he start make me the next person by his side uncomfortable by trying to get something out of his mighty bag which was on the fell, the man next to him said oga take it easy now, he replied, saying sorry no vex
he brought out an ear phone set, so he could receive a call, it was a video call and the man sitting next to him ask him 'oga no vex o', the video call is so clear which phone is the other person using to make the call and he replied, it an Itel S31 mobile phone o!
na wa o! the man sitting next to him, with surprisingly look face, you mean say Itel phone fit do video call; Nigeria done dey better be dat o!!
Re: E Go Better by kio052001(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
the guy self looking into another man's phone well I no blame am, na Itel S31 I go blame for been so clear even in low light

Nigeria grin
Re: E Go Better by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
wow!! dats nice. but d selfie for itelS31 phone clear sha!!!!
Re: E Go Better by Queentito(f): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
The guy sef, dey stretch neck look another man itel S31
E be like say Dem never tear am better slap
Re: E Go Better by iphielove: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Itel is really pushing boundaries with the Itel S31 mobile phone
Re: E Go Better by yellow237(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Xo wat next
Re: E Go Better by iphielove: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
with the wanderful Itel S31 mobile phone, Itel has proven that one can not remain stagnant
meaning the next phone to come will wow you

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

No Surety / "Tales From UNIZIK" A Short Fuss By Imiano. / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.