Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Hi Moderator - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hi Moderator (583 Views)

Poll: Do you agree to the idea of this post?

Excellent: 0% (0 votes)
Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
You're insane!: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. / Hi / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Moderator by lightwalk(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hello Moderator. Ehmmm, I was wondering. The jokes on this board are becoming so dry and they don't make me laugh anymore though they make some people roll on the floor and laugh their asses off and even fart in the process. But if there are people like me, we need a new board under this one, just like sexuality in the romance board. Maybe there should be two of them, Insane and [b]Adult [/b]jokes so that they can fall into their proper categories. Just an idea. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua Best Food Is Garri And Groundnut / 10 Husbands, Still A Virgin / Funny Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.