Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Piuni Telecom Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piuni Telecom Business (388 Views)

Why Piuni Telecom Biz Is A Life Investment Opportunity / What's This PIUNI All About? Is It A Scam? / Become A Foundational Affiliate Of A Global Telecoms Giant - Piuni International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piuni Telecom Business by rasheedgafar(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello and welcome to yet another exciting global opportunity!
Of over 170-million Nigerians, only 1-man stands out to rule the front line of Telecommunications Sector who's no other than The Mike Adenuga of GlobaCom Telcoms
Does it mean that he was the Richest, Smartest and Most Enterprising Man in Nigeria
I guess not!
But the only thing that sets him apart is that he saw ahead of others and took ACTION!!!

I introduce to you piuni INTERNATIONAL,a Telecom Company into universal mobile topup and Financial service Company into Bill payments and in kind services.
piuni is a global company founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform whereby DAILY life activities can be simplified and transformed into a life changing business.

What are the products or services piuni offers to the public
We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top up around world
The company also has different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, Insurance, Loans repayments, Credit Card payments, Games, Gas, Steam, Financial payments, Government payments, and much more
Connect Me Now and Earn Every Seconds of the Day.
This is the best time to key in because it is new.
It is a Recharge card printing business made mobile with
Commission accrued. check my profile to get my contact

(1) (Reply)

Join Groom Wealth Now / 3 Plots Of Land Available In Ibadan, Akobo Oju-irin. / Bitcoin Surges To Record Above $2,500, Bringing 2017 Gain To More Than 150%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.