Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Dr.chris Okafor Donates Transformer To Community, Says Church Must Help Masses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr.chris Okafor Donates Transformer To Community, Says Church Must Help Masses (752 Views)

Joyner Lucas Says Church Got Paid For "Devil's Work" Video After Pastor's Critic / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos / Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr.chris Okafor Donates Transformer To Community, Says Church Must Help Masses by chiomarita: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
The General Overseer of the Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministries a.k.a Liberation City, Dr. Chris Okafor has continued to make good on his promise to take philanthropy to a whole new level in this year, 2017.

The man of God who is known for his accurate prophecies and fearlessness recently warned in an exclusive video that went viral, that the persecution of the church and Christians in Nigeria, especially with respect to the Southern Kaduna killings could lead to retaliation from Christians and an eventual breakup of Nigeria. According to the man of God who is now held in very high esteem by Nigerian Christians who have wondered why most of the founding fathers have been quiet in the face of persecution, “the church in Nigeria has been too quiet! Not only over the fact that Christians are facing a lot of killings, intimidation and harassment, but also in the area of Charity. Why shouldn’t churches be at the forefront of charitable giving in this country? Is it that we don’t have money or what? Are we going to die with all this money? Look at what recession is doing to our people. Is it because Nigerians are very resilient? People are suffering! That is why I made up my mind that in this very year, I will use every opportunity that I have to be a blessing to people around me and beyond. Those who know me know that for me, there is no ministry without charity. It’s my lifeline.”

In keeping with his promise, the man of God who only a few weeks ago donated 3.5million Naira in cash to ailing Nollywood actors; food stuffs and cash money to hundreds of widows and even assisted about five other indigent church members with millions of naira for needs ranging from house rents, start up businesses, etc., recently donated a high powered Electricity Transformer to the host community of his headquarter church in the Oshofisan area of Ojodu- Berger, Lagos. According to one of the community heads in the area, several applications have been made to the authorities and none was heeded. The community, he said, had already lost hope and was now living practically in partial, if not total darkness as generators remained their only source of power. The man of God was quoted as asking how they were going to cope with frequent fuelling of their generators when most of them were either out of job or simply had their means of livelihood crippled due to recession.

Expectedly, the community was thrown into an ecstatic frenzy. It was like another Christmas season in February, especially for kids in that community who took turns to touch and thank the man of God.

Re: Dr.chris Okafor Donates Transformer To Community, Says Church Must Help Masses by pbethel: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keep it up pastor
Service to humanity
Re: Dr.chris Okafor Donates Transformer To Community, Says Church Must Help Masses by OKorowanta: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Na dis kain people I dey like.
Take from the people thru offering and tithes and give back to them again.
Nor be all those 5 private jet owning pastors.
Share yourself into 5 before I go like you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Shocker: French Presidential Hopeful Strips Naked Infront Of Parliament (PHOTOS) / Rumour Has It That Tekno Is Leaving Triplemg For Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.