Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. (1050 Views)

The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. / Meet Lina Medina,– A Peruvian Woman Who Gave Birth To A Boy At The Age Of 5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by khalibra(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
photos of my Boy at 2...
, minding his game..
..bahd guy! cheesy grin kiss

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by ichommy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
See killer Pose, See Bicycle size Cap.

See Cute Boy.....

D Boy nah Eyes Prince sha, U go get Eye balls o wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Cutie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Adorable.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by sisisioge: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I feel like hugging him...Dude looks like my grandpa with his cap kiss May God bless our children.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by khalibra(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
ichommy:
See killer Pose, See Bicycle size Cap.

See Cute Boy.....

D Boy nah Eyes Prince sha, U go get Eye balls o wink
i tell you, he was very happy that day
Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by khalibra(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oyind17:
Cutie
thanks
Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by khalibra(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
NotOfThis:
Adorable.
thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by khalibra(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I feel like hugging him...Dude looks like my grandpa with his cap kiss May God bless our children.
Amen. Does he really looks like ur grand pa?. Cos, he's Babatunde, named after my dad. He's his own grandpa! grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
khalibra:
Amen. Does he really looks like ur grand pa?. Cos, he's Babatunde, named after my dad. He's his own grandpa! grin grin grin

grin grin grin not really but my grandpa used to love wearing that kind of cap too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of My Boy At 2, Minding His Game. by khalibra(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin not really but my grandpa used to love wearing that kind of cap too.
okay, although, that's a small papas cap

(1) (Reply)

Kid Sister Writes And Sends Brother $2 For Starting His Career (pics) / Married Men And Women, What Was Running Through Your Mind While You Walked Down / How Serious Is Irreconcilable Differences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.