Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Antonio Conte: What I Really Think Of "Incredible" Chelsea Supporters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte: What I Really Think Of "Incredible" Chelsea Supporters (411 Views)

Why Do Chelsea Supporters Behave Like Touts? / Chelsea Supporters And Management At Loggerhead Over Transfer / Jorginho Makes Incredible Chelsea Debut With Pass Every 27 Seconds… And Fans Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte: What I Really Think Of "Incredible" Chelsea Supporters by alexpombo4: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chelsea have been transformed since Antonio Conte
took charge of the club last summer.
The Blues are riding high at the top of the Premier
League and look on course to win the title and secure
Champions League football for next season.
And Conte thinks the Chelsea fans deserve huge credit
for helping the Stamford Bridge club have such a
brilliant campaign.
"They are incredible!" Conte told Chelsea Pitch Owners.
"I remember my first game against West Ham they
prepared the flag with three colours, the Italy flag, the
Tricolore.
"And then they showed me very soon grea... continue here http://bluegistsdaily..com/2017/02/antonio-conte-what-i-really-think-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Aggression,,boggles,,mind,,state / EFL Final Take Out. Great, Great Mourinho / Alexis Sanchez Gamble Backfires In Appalling 3-1 Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.