Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online (1172 Views)

Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Make-up Artist Chidinma Ezenwelu Converts Herself To A Guy - Pictures / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online by Riyikebaby(f): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
The new trend of taking pictures of strangers to post here n yarn dust is such a gutter thing to do. This twitter user took picture of a lady without her consent, just to shame her online

If you're in the habit of doing this, please desist. It's a very stupid thing to do

I use my itel S31 for better things, I take cool selfies with it and not stupid pictures like this

P S- females too, stop dressing like this to avoid being dragged on social media. Always dress the way you want to be addressed

Re: See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online by giftedheart1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
many are mad...only few r roaming the street..
Re: See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online by kio052001(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Yan them wella, ppl are fond of using good inventions for their bad intentions
at lady Riyikebaby, using your Itel S31 for cool selfies of yourself, which is one of its purpose keep up
the Lord is your strength
Re: See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online by eminent007(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
If she ain't mad, den explain to me her attire.
Re: See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
its fashion oooo.
Re: See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol the lord is her strength i like the itel s31 picture
kio052001:
at lady Riyikebaby, using your Itel S31 for cool selfies of yourself, which is one of its purpose keep up
Re: See Pictures Of A Guy Who Called An Innocent Lady Mad Online by Riyikebaby(f): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
kio052001:
Thank you Jare I dey utilize my itel S31 properly

(1) (Reply)

For My Slay Queens Only / WOW!! These 17 Makeup Look Are Actual Works Of Art..... No 15 Is Pure Caziness!! / Sisterlocks Retightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.