Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Instagram Introduces New Gallery Feature For Multiple Uploads - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Introduces New Gallery Feature For Multiple Uploads (493 Views)

Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Introduces New Gallery Feature For Multiple Uploads by blueink: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Tired of having to choose just one single photo that perfectly captures an event, memory or moment to share on Instagram? The popular photo-sharing platform has rolled out a major new update on Wednesday to address that very struggle with a new feature that users will either love or hate, depending on who you ask.

With the new update 10.9 for iOS and Android, you can upload up to 10 photos and videos from an event, holiday or moment to a single Instagram post which followers can then swipe through to see the additional images. The new feature is similar to the galleries on Facebook and the "carousel ads" on Instagram.

"Share your favorite moments of your best friend's surprise birthday party, from setting up to when they walk through the door," Instagram said in a blog post."Or create a step-by-step cake recipe that people can always find on your profile."

http://www.blueink.ng/newsdetails.aspx?id=3894

http://www.blueink.ng/

Re: Instagram Introduces New Gallery Feature For Multiple Uploads by LAFO: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Issorait.
Re: Instagram Introduces New Gallery Feature For Multiple Uploads by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Clean UK Used Blackberry Passport 2 / Clean Samsung S3 Duos (i9300i) Available For Sale / Please Help I Can Find My Call Log And Message On My Gionne M6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.