Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim (1254 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / 10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive / Thank You, God - I Am So Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2017
*I say a simple Salam to some, I’m rewarded.*

*I smile at someone, I’m rewarded.*

*I pray in Masjid with Jamaat,I’m rewarded 27 times more than those who pray alone.*

*I look at my parents with Merciful eyes, I'm rewarded.*

*I guide somesome right.. I'm being rewarded.*

*I begin anything with Bismillah, that action of mine is rewarded.*

*I reannounce azan after Mouzin, I'm rewarded.*

*I repeat my Prophets name blessing when called, I am rewarded.*

*I walk with humbleness, I'm rewarded.*

*I speak truth, I'm rewarded.*

*I forgive others, I'm rewarded.*

*I lower my gaze, I'm rewarded.*

*I trust in oneness of Allah.. I'm rewarded.*

*I don't keep envy.. I'm rewarded.*

*I don't gamble.. I'm rewarded.*

*I keep my purity... I'm rewarded.*

*I enjoin right, forbid wrong...I'm rewarded.*

*I never give up the hope of Allah's Mercy... I'm rewarded.*

*I think deep about the wonders and creation of this universe... I'm rewarded.*

*I maintain my etiquettes... I'm rewarded.*

*I help those in need... I'm rewarded.*

*I protect orphans... I'm rewarded.*

*I don't spy or backbite... I'm rewarded.*

*I judge with justice b/w people... I'm rewarded.*

*I don't engage in bribery... I'm rewarded.*

*I lower my Voice...I'm rewarded.*

*I don't break my promise... I'm rewarded.*

*I spend my wealth in charity.. I'm rewarded.*

*I settle disputes b/w people... I'm rewarded.*

*I don't mix truth with falsehood... I'm rewarded.*

*I forgive others for their mistakes... I'm rewarded.*

*I don't commit abuse on earth... I'm rewarded.*

*I believe in all books, prophets, angels... I'm rewarded.*

*I don't corporate in sin and aggression... I'm rewarded.*

*I treat good with animals... I'm rewarded.*

*I seek knowledge... I'm rewarded.*

*I treat non muslims in a kind and fair manner... I'm rewarded.*

*I think of doing a good deed, I’m rewarded.*

*I control my temper, I’m rewarded.*

*I hold the glass with my right hand while drinking, I’m rewarded.*

*I seek forgiveness of my Allah, I'm rewarded.*

*I repel evil by good... I'm rewarded.*

*I save myself from covetousness... I'm rewarded.*

*I don't repel a petition/begger... I'm rewarded.*

*O'My Allah, Thanks for rewarding me on my every single step.*

*Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.*

*SubhanAllah Wal hamdulillah Allahu Akbar.*
*MAA SHA ALLAH.*

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by abdulhamid0(m): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2017
Alhamdulillah indeed

1 Like

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by thorpido(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Your faith is based on the righteousness of the flesh.
Man's works at best to God is like a filthy rag and that is why He gave us His own righteous for as many as believe.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by optimisttayo(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*I pray in Masjid with Jamaat,I’m rewarded 27 times more than those who pray alone.*

*MAA SHA ALLAH.*

1 Like

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by optimisttayo(m): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Alhamdulillahi robbin alamin, Alhamdulillahi ala ni motin islam....

1 Like

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by zionmade(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Is dat all?
Are u not also blessed for marrying 4 wives?
Or are u not also blessed for urinating like woman?
Please I have a question
Please as a Muslim should one also strictly follow d pattern of mohammad marital life

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*MAA SHA ALLAH.*

1. And you will go to hell for not fighting
Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

2. And you can fight every unbeliever because it is good for you.
Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by CriticMaestro: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2017
another lost foul

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2017
CriticMaestro:
another lost foul

Some slaves love their chains. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by MutantMetahuman: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2017
I blow up people, I get 72 virgins reward.
If no one is gonna reward you, you won't smile to someone abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
I blow up people, I get 72 virgins reward.

If no one is gonna reward you, you won't smile to someone abi?

Islam's ultimate reward gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by manmacho: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND I KNOW GOD LOVES YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORKS

and i bet that you will indeed be rewarded for the good things you have done.

but believe me you need more than your good work to make it before God.

the word says without Holiness no man shall see God, not without good works.

What we call good, to God are self righteousness and can never meet the standard of God righteousness

this you can only attain by accepting Jesus into your life. He is the perfect sacrifice and atonement for our sin

this is the God standard for righteousness and the reward is eternal life

No of what you have listed will give you what you don't have ETERNAL LIFE

TO RECEIVE IT ACCEPT JESUS

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Haroun13(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Junia:

The very fact that you have quoted this verse in this manner, in order to give a misleading meaning shows that you have hatred in your heart. I'll be given detailed explanations, which will clear all doubts and misconceptions, In shaa Allah, but you have to judge truthfully. Unless you are hear to fabricate lies, which I believe you are not here for.

1. And you will go to hell for not fighting
Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."
The historical context for the above passage (Quran 8:15) is that it was revealed at the battle of Badr . A battle in which the disbelievers (Pagans) of Makkah travelled 100s of miles to kill Muslims in Madinah. The pagans had 1000 soldiers, while the Muslims all they could gather to fight back in defence, had only 300 soldiers. Even though Prophet Muhammad (p) had left Makkah to find peace for its community without being persecuted, oppressed, they once again were trying to terrorize the Muslim community.

Let’s read from Q. 8:9 to 8:19,

8:9 [Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, “Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another.”

8:10 And Allah made it not but good tidings and so that your hearts would be assured thereby. And victory is not but from Allah . Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

8:11 [Remember] when He overwhelmed you with drowsiness [giving] security from Him and sent down upon you from the sky, rain by which to purify you and remove from you the evil [suggestions] of Satan and to make steadfast your hearts and plant firmly thereby your feet.

8:12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, “I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.”

8:13 That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger – indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

8:14 “That [is yours], so taste it.” And indeed for the disbelievers is the punishment of the Fire.

8:15 O you who have believed, when you meet those who disbelieve advancing [for battle], do not turn to them your backs [in flight].

8:16 And whoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless swerving [as a strategy] for war or joining [another] company, has certainly returned with anger [upon him] from Allah , and his refuge is Hell – and wretched is the destination.

8:17 And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

8:18 That [is so], and [also] that Allah will weaken the plot of the disbelievers.

8:19 If you [disbelievers] seek the victory – the defeat has come to you. And if you desist [from hostilities], it is best for you; but if you return [to war], We will return, and never will you be availed by your [large] company at all, even if it should increase; and [that is] because Allah is with the believers.

When we read the verses before and after, we get a clear picture that this was a battle. The killing that is mentioned in Q. 8:12 is on the battlefield, which took place 1400 years ago. When we read Q. 8:17 it says, that it was not Muhammed (or his companions) who killed the enemy, but it was Him (God) who had done so. Furthermore, Q 8:19 offers peace to the enemy, if the enemy desist from hostilities against Muslims,

8:19 If you [disbelievers] seek the victory – the defeat has come to you. And if you desist [from hostilities], it is best for you; but if you return [to war], We will return , and never will you be availed by your [large] company at all, even if it should increase; and [that is] because Allah is with the believers.

When we get to read the verses in its context, does it promote the killing of innocents? The answer is NO! Even when Muslims were being persecuted by the mighty army of Quraish, God Almighty encouraged Muslims to offer peace if they, the enemy stopped hostilities against them (Muslims).

Commentaries
The Holy Quran Arabic Text with English Translation, Commentary and comprehensive Introduction – Maulana Muhammad Ali
“19a It is related that when the Quraish left Makkah to attack the Muslims, they held on to their curtains of the Ka’bah and prayed thus; ‘O Allah, assist the best of the two forces and the most rightly directed of the two parties and the most honoured of the two groups and the most excellent of the two religions’. Others say that Abu Jahl prayed in the field of battle, saying: ‘O Allah, whoever of us is the greater cutter of the ties of relationship and more wicked, destroy him tomorrow morning’ (Rz).”

2. And you can fight every unbeliever because it is good for you.
Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
This verse, I have explained countless times, all to Christians. Seems like you guys are programmed to think this way.

The first thing to note in this translation is that this Quranic verse actually does not use the word "Jihad", which refers to striving to please God Almighty. This verse actually uses the word "Qital", which refers to physical fighting.
Fighting is ordained for Muslims in order to defend themselves and their rights, as well as the rights of others. It is sufficient to quote a verse from the Quran in this regard:

"And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help." [Noble Quran 4:75]
It is most certainly a duty of all human beings to help each other from oppression and injustice. This is what Islam teaches.

Commenting on verse 2:216, Abdullah Yusuf Ali writes:
To fight in the cause of Truth is one of the highest forms of charity. What can you offer that is more precious than your own life? But here again the limitations come in. If you are a mere brawler, or a selfish aggressive person, or a vainglorious bully, you deserve the highest censure. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, Text, Translation and Commentary)
Therefore, the fighting ordained by God in the Quran is the fighting to establish justice and security in the land, and this is a duty upon all human beings. We will always hope for peace, but we must realize that without justice, freedom, rights and equity, peace will never be able to survive.

Also, if you read the next verse, it says
2:217 They ask you concerning the sacred month about fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter, and hindering (men) from God’s way and denying Him, and (hindering men from) the Sacred Mosque and turning its people out of it, are still graver with God, and persecution is graver than slaughter; and they will not cease fighting with you until they turn you back from your religion, if they can; and whoever of you turns back from his religion, then he dies while an unbeliever– these it is whose works shall go for nothing in this world and the hereafter…
It is very clear that killing innocents is a grave sin.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."
From the apparent wording of this verse, it may be inferred that only those Muslims have at first been held responsible to fight with those enemies of Islam who live near their territory. But if we read this verse along with the succeeding passage, it becomes clear that here disbelievers who are near you refers to those hypocrites who were doing great harm to the Islamic society by mixing up with the sincere Muslims.

Commentary on the Quran, Tanwir al-Miqbas min Tafsir Ibn Abbas mentions (below) that the above verse was revealed in order to
fight the enemy, Banu Qurayza, a Jewish tribe who lived in Medina. They allied with the pagan Arabs of Makkah in order to exterminate the Muslim community. In short, they were the aggressors.

Commentary
Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
(O ye who believe!) in Muhammad (pbuh) and in the Qur’an (Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you), (the Banu Qurayzah, Banu’l-Nadir, Fadak and Khaybar), (and let them find harshness in you) toughness from you, (and know) O believers (that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)) Allah helps the believers: Muhammad (pbuh) and his Companions, by making them victorious over their enemies.

Yusuf Ali commentary
When conflict becomes inevitable, the first thing is to clear our surroundings of all evil, for it is only evil that we can rightly fight. To evil we must put up a stout and stiff resistance. Mealy-mouthed compromises are not right for soldiers of truth and righteousness. They are often a compound of cowardice, weariness, greed, and corruptibility.

The Jewish tribes mentioned above (bolded) were treacherous, and broke the treaty made with the Muslims. The Banu Quraiza tribe even went as far as not only allying with the pagan Arabs (by giving them information on how to persecute the Muslims), but allied with them physically, even in battle. So, the verses were revealed, in order that those tribes (referred to as "those near to" ), had to be appropriately dealt with, considering the fact that in a civilized state, that is the highest degree of treason.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
When your women die and go to your heaven what do they stand to gain there?

70 virgin boys or what?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by skeendyke: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
In the same way when you behead people for leaving Islam you are rewarded

When you slaughter peaceful Christian neighbours you are rewarded

When you kill those who satirize Mohammed through the media you are rewarded

When you wage a jihad against neighbouring countries dwelling peacefully with you you are rewarded

When you assure your non-believing neighbour or friend that all is well while you have already planned with your fellow muslims to kill him and wipe out his entire family later in the day (al-taqqiya) you are rewarded

It is funny that you listed 45 reasons why you love Islam but NONE, not even one, talks about reward for loving your enemies. Is this why you guys are so extremely unforgiving and mercilessly vengeful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Another lost soul. it's a pity you're praising a religion formed by a sex addict.
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Haroun13:

The very fact that you have quoted this verse in this manner, in order to give a misleading meaning shows that you have hatred in your heart. I'll be given detailed explanations, which will clear all doubts and misconceptions, In shaa Allah, but you have to judge truthfully. Unless you are hear to fabricate lies, which I believe you are not here for.

The historical context for the above passage (Quran 8:15) is that it was revealed at the battle of Badr . A battle in which the disbelievers (Pagans) of Makkah travelled 100s of miles to kill Muslims in Madinah. The pagans had 1000 soldiers, while the Muslims all they could gather to fight back in defence, had only 300 soldiers. Even though Prophet Muhammad (p) had left Makkah to find peace for its community without being persecuted, oppressed, they once again were trying to terrorize the Muslim community.

Let’s read from Q. 8:9 to 8:19,

8:9 [Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, “Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another.”

8:10 And Allah made it not but good tidings and so that your hearts would be assured thereby. And victory is not but from Allah . Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

8:11 [Remember] when He overwhelmed you with drowsiness [giving] security from Him and sent down upon you from the sky, rain by which to purify you and remove from you the evil [suggestions] of Satan and to make steadfast your hearts and plant firmly thereby your feet.

8:12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, “I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.”

8:13 That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger – indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

8:14 “That [is yours], so taste it.” And indeed for the disbelievers is the punishment of the Fire.

8:15 O you who have believed, when you meet those who disbelieve advancing [for battle], do not turn to them your backs [in flight].

8:16 And whoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless swerving [as a strategy] for war or joining [another] company, has certainly returned with anger [upon him] from Allah , and his refuge is Hell – and wretched is the destination.

8:17 And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

8:18 That [is so], and [also] that Allah will weaken the plot of the disbelievers.

8:19 If you [disbelievers] seek the victory – the defeat has come to you. And if you desist [from hostilities], it is best for you; but if you return [to war], We will return, and never will you be availed by your [large] company at all, even if it should increase; and [that is] because Allah is with the believers.

When we read the verses before and after, we get a clear picture that this was a battle. The killing that is mentioned in Q. 8:12 is on the battlefield, which took place 1400 years ago. When we read Q. 8:17 it says, that it was not Muhammed (or his companions) who killed the enemy, but it was Him (God) who had done so. Furthermore, Q 8:19 offers peace to the enemy, if the enemy desist from hostilities against Muslims,

8:19 If you [disbelievers] seek the victory – the defeat has come to you. And if you desist [from hostilities], it is best for you; but if you return [to war], We will return , and never will you be availed by your [large] company at all, even if it should increase; and [that is] because Allah is with the believers.

When we get to read the verses in its context, does it promote the killing of innocents? The answer is NO! Even when Muslims were being persecuted by the mighty army of Quraish, God Almighty encouraged Muslims to offer peace if they, the enemy stopped hostilities against them (Muslims).

Commentaries
The Holy Quran Arabic Text with English Translation, Commentary and comprehensive Introduction – Maulana Muhammad Ali
“19a It is related that when the Quraish left Makkah to attack the Muslims, they held on to their curtains of the Ka’bah and prayed thus; ‘O Allah, assist the best of the two forces and the most rightly directed of the two parties and the most honoured of the two groups and the most excellent of the two religions’. Others say that Abu Jahl prayed in the field of battle, saying: ‘O Allah, whoever of us is the greater cutter of the ties of relationship and more wicked, destroy him tomorrow morning’ (Rz).”

This verse, I have explained countless times, all to Christians. Seems like you guys are programmed to think this way.

The first thing to note in this translation is that this Quranic verse actually does not use the word "Jihad", which refers to striving to please God Almighty. This verse actually uses the word "Qital", which refers to physical fighting.
Fighting is ordained for Muslims in order to defend themselves and their rights, as well as the rights of others. It is sufficient to quote a verse from the Quran in this regard:

"And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help." [Noble Quran 4:75]
It is most certainly a duty of all human beings to help each other from oppression and injustice. This is what Islam teaches.

Commenting on verse 2:216, Abdullah Yusuf Ali writes:
To fight in the cause of Truth is one of the highest forms of charity. What can you offer that is more precious than your own life? But here again the limitations come in. If you are a mere brawler, or a selfish aggressive person, or a vainglorious bully, you deserve the highest censure. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, Text, Translation and Commentary)
Therefore, the fighting ordained by God in the Quran is the fighting to establish justice and security in the land, and this is a duty upon all human beings. We will always hope for peace, but we must realize that without justice, freedom, rights and equity, peace will never be able to survive.

Also, if you read the next verse, it says
2:217 They ask you concerning the sacred month about fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter, and hindering (men) from God’s way and denying Him, and (hindering men from) the Sacred Mosque and turning its people out of it, are still graver with God, and persecution is graver than slaughter; and they will not cease fighting with you until they turn you back from your religion, if they can; and whoever of you turns back from his religion, then he dies while an unbeliever– these it is whose works shall go for nothing in this world and the hereafter…
It is very clear that killing innocents is a grave sin.

From the apparent wording of this verse, it may be inferred that only those Muslims have at first been held responsible to fight with those enemies of Islam who live near their territory. But if we read this verse along with the succeeding passage, it becomes clear that here disbelievers who are near you refers to those hypocrites who were doing great harm to the Islamic society by mixing up with the sincere Muslims.

Commentary on the Quran, Tanwir al-Miqbas min Tafsir Ibn Abbas mentions (below) that the above verse was revealed in order to
fight the enemy, Banu Qurayza, a Jewish tribe who lived in Medina. They allied with the pagan Arabs of Makkah in order to exterminate the Muslim community. In short, they were the aggressors.

Commentary
Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
(O ye who believe!) in Muhammad (pbuh) and in the Qur’an (Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you), (the Banu Qurayzah, Banu’l-Nadir, Fadak and Khaybar), (and let them find harshness in you) toughness from you, (and know) O believers (that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)) Allah helps the believers: Muhammad (pbuh) and his Companions, by making them victorious over their enemies.

Yusuf Ali commentary
When conflict becomes inevitable, the first thing is to clear our surroundings of all evil, for it is only evil that we can rightly fight. To evil we must put up a stout and stiff resistance. Mealy-mouthed compromises are not right for soldiers of truth and righteousness. They are often a compound of cowardice, weariness, greed, and corruptibility.

The Jewish tribes mentioned above (bolded) were treacherous, and broke the treaty made with the Muslims. The Banu Quraiza tribe even went as far as not only allying with the pagan Arabs (by giving them information on how to persecute the Muslims), but allied with them physically, even in battle. So, the verses were revealed, in order that those tribes (referred to as "those near to" ), had to be appropriately dealt with, considering the fact that in a civilized state, that is the highest degree of treason.

That means you can also fight incase some group of people try to fight you ??
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Haroun13(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Junia:

That means you can also fight incase some group of people try to fight you ??
If you are attacked, there is nothing wrong in defending yourself.
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Haroun13:
If you are attacked, there is nothing wrong in defending yourself.
Thats the best the world taught you or maybe your religion
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Haroun13(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Junia:

Thats the best the world taught you or maybe your religion
Expatiate.
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Haroun13:

Expatiate.

Self defense must be based on wisdom. There are times you need to run and times you need to defend yourself.
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Haroun13(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Junia:

Self defense must be based on wisdom. There are times you need to run and times you need to defend yourself.
You are right. But even running is part of self defense.
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Haroun13:
Yhs
Re: Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Haroun13:
Yhs

(1) (Reply)

I Think Church Services Are Making Me Lose Faith In Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / God Is Everywhere Indeed, Experience With A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.