Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java (10787 Views)

Learn How To Build A Desktop Software Using PYTHON – Tutorial On Nairaland / How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE / How To Design An Antivirus Software Using Virus Signature Defination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by LexDaBest: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2009
INTRODUCTION

Software development is big business. For decades, computer programmers have been buiding software to meet various human needs and many milloniares and billoniares have emerged as a result. There's a little more to developing commercial software than just writing a computer program. Coding (i.e programming the computer is just one aspect of the software development process). As we get along, we would see that the other not-so-technical aspect are equally as important.

Even the best computer programmer may not make any money for buiding a powerful software that does not have any commercial value. There are many programming gurus that are seriously broke. This is why I started with the MONEY FORMULA yesterday.It all starts with finding a problem to solve. If you don't like solving problems, you probably are not ready to make money.

Computer Programming itself, is an art of problem solving using the computer. whether you are a game programmer or you are developing a high-end 3d Raytracing program or a complex physics related program or even a store/supermarket data entry program, you are solving one problem or the other.

Problem Sovling however is not always an easy task. One needs to have a very clear understanding of what the problem is, the best approach to solving it and a good knowledge of the tools required for the solution (is the case we are using Visual Basic and Java).

As I stated earlier, it is intended that even the slowest learner will grab something useful from the series of lessons I will be releasing. For the beginners and slow learners, I will give some very basic introduction to computer programming using Visual Basic and Java and there will be references to several books, websites and training courses to boost your programming skill. However, for those who are already good in coding but need the bucks, you will have to follow carefully on the packaging and Marketing tips that will lead to your earning big bucks.

Our scope as stated ealier is Visual Basic and JAVA. Of course there are many other programming languages like C++, C#, Visual C++, J++, etc. to mention a few. But we as starting simple with time the starter can explore the other programming languages available. Specifically we will start off with Visual Basic 6.0 and look at VB2008 and the new VB2010. For the Java course, will be using Netbeans.

I hope to cover everything in 15 LESSONS. We will be kicking of striaght away tomorrow with LESSON ONE (basic introduction sOFWARE DEVELOPMENT with Visual basic 6.0)
, so Watch out.

Remember if you have any questions, you can ask me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by Parohfrey(f): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2009
you havent said anything new.

Its like saying, go to school and i will show you how to make money!
Re: How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by segsalerty(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2009
funny grin
Re: How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by LexDaBest: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
INTRODUCTION

Software development is big business. For decades, computer programmers have been buiding software to meet various human needs and many milloniares and billoniares have emerged as a result. There's a little more to developing commercial software than just writing a computer program. Coding (i.e programming the computer is just one aspect of the software development process). As we get along, we would see that the other not-so-technical aspect are equally as important.

Even the best computer programmer may not make any money for buiding a powerful software that does not have any commercial value. There are many programming gurus that are seriously broke. This is why I started with the MONEY FORMULA yesterday.It all starts with finding a problem to solve. If you don't like solving problems, you probably are not ready to make money.

Computer Programming itself, is an art of problem solving using the computer. whether you are a game programmer or you are developing a high-end 3d Raytracing program or a complex physics related program or even a store/supermarket data entry program, you are solving one problem or the other.

Problem Sovling however is not always an easy task. One needs to have a very clear understanding of what the problem is, the best approach to solving it and a good knowledge of the tools required for the solution (is the case we are using Visual Basic and Java).

As I stated earlier, it is intended that even the slowest learner will grab something useful from the series of lessons I will be releasing. For the beginners and slow learners, I will give some very basic introduction to computer programming using Visual Basic and Java and there will be references to several books, websites and training courses to boost your programming skill. However, for those who are already good in coding but need the bucks, you will have to follow carefully on the packaging and Marketing tips that will lead to your earning big bucks.

Our scope as stated ealier is Visual Basic and JAVA. Of course there are many other programming languages like C++, C#, Visual C++, J++, etc. to mention a few. But we as starting simple with time the starter can explore the other programming languages available. Specifically we will start off with Visual Basic 6.0 and look at VB2008 and the new VB2010. For the Java course, will be using Netbeans.

I hope to cover everything in 15 LESSONS. We will be kicking of striaght away tomorrow with LESSON ONE (basic introduction sOFWARE DEVELOPMENT with Visual basic 6.0)

, so Watch out. Remember, if you have any question, please let ne know.
Re: How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by emmerinfo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2011
Hey guys,
Thanks for the post, but in addition to your information I thinks a video tutorial will be an additional resource. I recently came across a series of video tutorial on YouTube on how to create software using VB.
Just go to YouTube and search "how to create software using VB". If that does not bring out anything meaningful let me know so I can get you the link to the videos.
Re: How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by SKYMENZ: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
Please i need the link to the videos.
Re: How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by SKYMENZ: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
Re: How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java by moderatorr: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2011
SKYMENZ:

but he already said 'go to youtube. . .' ! Use your brain, programming is not for dullar.ds bro.

(1) (Reply)

How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. / I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. / Should One Learn Programming For The Sole Aim Of Making Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.