Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Play Boy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Play Boy (1166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Boy by Pascalblinks: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2017
PLAY BOY PART 1
(Completed)

MONDAY MORNING…
Gerald woke up looking at the wall clock
above
his head, 6:15AM, he got up sluggishly and
walked to the bathroom to wash his mouth
and
have a bath.
At 29, young and successfully living in a
4bedroom duplex@ magodo, driving a
porsche
car with a good job. To crown it all he’s good
looking, 6.ft tall, dark with broad shoulders.
What more could any young man ask for? He
had it all.
After prepping for work, he got into his car
and
drove off to his office. Luckily traffic was
light
in no time he was parked in his parking
space
in front of the company.
Sade wore an orange gown, black bag and
shoes to match. She tried to look as
professional as possible.
She arrived early enough for her 1st day at
work. After meeting necessary people she
was
good to go.
“Good morning Mr okoye,” Gerald heard his
boss’s voice as he looked up from his laptop.
“This is Miss Akinterinwa an IT student from
UNILAG. She ll be working under you. Sade
meet mr Gerald okoye, Gerald meet miss
Sade
Akinterinwa.” His boss introduces them.
Gerald stood transfixed rooted to a spot
,staring
foolishly at the lady in front of him.The
sound
of the door brought him back to reality,he
just
realised Mr williams had left his office still he
couldn’t find his voice…
click click the link below to continue reading
www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/11/27/play-boy-part-1/
Re: Play Boy by Pascalblinks: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
MY OFFICE, MY CLIENTS AND MY CAREER (21+) PART 1 .
GM: Good morning everybody, I know you are seeing a new face among us, lemme use this opportunity to welcome snakie to our organization. He is joining us as a junior consultant… Me:Good morning…………… GM:Tolu will show you your office, take you around and introduce you to everybody one after the other……..This is not all of us, we have so many other guys on the field working with clients, you will get to meet them one after the Other as times goes on…….we are one big family in this establishment and we hope your joining us will bring bigger things to this establishment. That was the introduction I got on my resumption of office in my new consultancy firm on the island. We occupied a floor in one of the building around Amodu Ojikutu Victoria Island. Atleast it was a good thing getting to work in a well established firm unlike all the work I got in the past where the take home was really nothing to talk about….. After the early morning meeting that lasted about 30mins, I waited in the GM’s office after which Tolu ushered me out. she first took me to her own office…then we proceeded to other offices. What I did for the next 10mins was greeting people from one office to the other..it was a relief showing me my office at last……………. One peculiar thing I noticed in this office was that, it was as if my female colleagues were hand picked particularly the consultants that interface with clients, they all have almost the same physique, body structure, very beautiful and attractive. My GM who I learnt was the daughter of the chairman was in her mid 30’s wit a 6 yr old daughter, strict and doesn’t joke with work….. (she’s a fearful lady that command respect from all the staff) …….”i just hope I will be focus with all this babes around” Five minutes after sitting down in my office, Tayo came in with a carton in her hand………….. Tayo:This is your laptop you will be working with……..can you set it up or I should help you Me:Thanks so much…setting it up shouldn’t be a problem Tayo:that’s good…lemme install some apps and transfer some stuffs BJ instructed me to do before you start using, you will need to go through all the materials….. (our GM prefers to be called BJ while we call every other person by their first name). Me:Materials to read ke? Y reading again……..have done all the reading in the university now, what am expecting to be reading now should be money and not book again except for my masters sha……….. Tayo:You are very funny, well that was my own thought too before joining this organization 2 yrs ago but it has been the other way round…………(she attached the flash to the laptop)…you will enjoy it sha Me:so, whats the size of the materials……………………. Tayo:Not too much…just 25gigabyte Me:25 kini? Kilobyte abi megabyte Tayo:Gigabyte…………… Me:Whats in it………is it software or something? Tayo:No…they are materials …… Me:Ohk oooooo……………..Na money I come read here oo no be book (said that jokingly) Tayo:You can said that again………..we are good to go…here is password to the wifi and I believe you should be able to install skype on your system cos that’s the only medium we use in communicating in the office and on the field…………I will collate other guys ID for you so that you can add them to your profile……………Once again, welcome to our office, we hope to achieve great things together. Me:Thank you tayo……………….. That was how tayo stepped out of my office but came back in about 10mins with the user id of my other colleagues. As if BJ was waiting for my response, she started bombarding me with so many work through skype that I don’t even know anytyn about….she will just send me a message and said…….. “kindly attend to this, guys on the field are waiting for your response” Before I finish working on one, another one will be waiting for me (I do contact other guys in the office for the assignment and they always give instructions to search through the materials and look for necessary solutions)……..It was a workload first day. Tayo buzz me up to know how I was doing with work and so other guys too just to find out how I was coping for the first day at work. Our launch break was between 1pm to 2:30 and most times we do go to canteen on the ground floor to eat..Akin and Bayo knocked on my office door around 1pm… Bros, abeg leave work, its time for break..lets go down and eat…..i locked my sytem and make my way down with them Akin:Bro, how are you finding this our work Me:Interesting so far… Bayo:You will surely enjoy it……………….. Akin:You know we enjoy being on the field cos that’s where you get to learn about new things and some other interesting stuff Bayo:What are the other stuff? Akin:Na u sabi oooo Bayo:Bros, abeg no follow this guy waka ooo…e go corrupt you ooo…………….. Me:lolzzz……. Akin:No mind am……….Bros abeg feel free ooo….ile lo wa ooo (na house you dey oo) Me:No problem bro “good afternoon Akin” “a lady walked pass us on the ground floor” Bayo:How far with this babe now akin Akin:We don dey like 3-0 already oooooo but I wan put am for round figure den close her chapter Bayo:Omo ise yi dun ju ko tibe lo (the babe sweet pass make u close chapter now) Akin: no mind the babe jare, she wan start to dey play love love and me I no ready for that but ise e o ta lenu bi ara ile wa (she no sabi do the work like our person) “that caught my attention, who’s ara ile wa” Bayo: O mean e…..so, with all her shakara, she no sabi ABC Akin:no mind her, she no sabi A talkless of the B to Z……I trust my baby Whos is this baby, I guess that’s Question for the gods” Bayo:Na u Bleep up now………………snakie, u no even they say anytyn Me:just observing ni jare Bayo: Observing what? Me:the work and the environment Akin:Nothing to worry about jare, like we said earlier, u will enjoy working here with us though our work is risky and so demanding……… Bayo:No discourage am now………… Me:I no I will cope, its nothing serious I guess…its just a matter of time Akin:That’s the spirit bro…na so e be when we sef first start am………….. Me:Na wah ooooo…………. Akin: U no see Tolu today? The babe make sense today oooo Bayo:Yeah..i noticed jare but I just dey bone her since morning…….. Akin:How far with her work now…………………. Bayo:Just dey there…..still on it Akin:No dull ursef ooooo Bayo:dull ke? Akin: Bros, u no even they talk anytyn since… wetyn happen Me:Notyn oooooo Akin:hmmmmm, oya tell us little about ursef…
click on the link below to continue reading http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/07/13/office-clients-career-part-1/
Re: Play Boy by Pascalblinks: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2017
THE FIRST DAY I TOAST A GIRL PART 1 .
I wz drinking with my guy called ojoto,we re gisting abt so many things and we re laughing like mad people in the market square,soon one pretty damsel pass infront of us and i wz lost in her hot,beautiful and sexy body.i started moping at her like a morron.i wz tempted to talk to her but i dnt knw how to approach her in the first place. Ojoto notice my mood… OJOTO:hey igwe! Are u okay? ME:*i regain myself immediately* OJOTO:na dat babe wey pass us now,na im make u got lost abi na wat? ME:my guy i don dey fall for her but i no get the liver to talk to her oooo.s–t!my guy help me now.. OJOTO:wat do u want me to do? ME:code her for me. OJOTO:again! Guy i no fit do am.u don mature enough to toast babe naw..at dis ur age,u no sabi how to toast babe….shame on u! ME:u be my padi naw abeg,do am for me. OJOTO:wetin i go do na to call am for u but i wouldnt toast her for u oooo! ME:guy u want to disgrace me? U knw say i never try am for my life.as u say so,no problem,call am for me naw*ojoto left.my mind started beating like MTN transformer.i wz lost in thought abt wat to tell her.a kind of sweat dat wz guishing out of my body can be use to make tea…my blood is very hot in dat minute.all my body wz just vibrating*wat will i do if dis girl finally land here?hw will i convince her?hw wil i go abt it*my brain wz just shaking as if they are frying pop- corn on my head*gush! God plz help me ooooo…………….
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/11/10/first-day-toast-girl-part-1/
Re: Play Boy by Pascalblinks: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2017
HUSBAND AWAY, WIFE COMES OUT TO PLAY PART 1 (Completed) .

I was idly pushing my trolley back to my car in the Exclusive Stores car park when the screaming of a baby disturbed my thoughts. Next to my car a well-dressed young woman was unloading a vast amount of shopping into the back of a gleaming silver 2014 Toyota Prado while trying to soothe the small child sitting at the back of her trolley. The sound was so strident that it was hard to believe such a small person could make that much noise. Many people were looking at her with disgust, and I even heard a couple of them murmuring. “See as the yeye little girl dey make noise. So to show us say she get money, she come dey bring her notice-me pikin.” “Abeg no mind am. If we look am now, na sugar daddy she get oh. Born pikin out of wedlock.” I just shook my head. Typical Nigerians and their bad belle. Ever the gentleman, I offered to finish the unloading if she wanted to put the child in the car. The offer was accepted gratefully as she was already getting frustrated. I heard the two busybodies murmuring again and I turned to give them a hard glare. They quickly turned away and faced their own matters. When I’d finished I asked her if she had far to go. “Only up to Zone 6. I’m afraid she’s long overdue for her afternoon nap.” “I pass there on my way home – if I follow you, I could repeat the process while you settle her down.” “Are you sure? It’s a very kind thought and I’m just about at my wits end with all this screaming.” “Consider it a deal,” I said, liking her appreciative smile. I loaded my own small basket of goods onto my front seat and waited for her to reverse out of her slot before following her SUV at a safe distance. We arrived at a large detached house in about twenty minutes and she got out, opening the trunk & waiting for me to join her. She removed the still unhappy baby and headed indoors. “The shopping can go in the kitchen – straight through,” she said over her shoulder. While unloading her groceries I took a quick look at the surroundings. The compound was quite large and had a 3-car garage to one side. I saw a cool-looking Honda Accord and a wicked- looking black Mercedes E-Class parked under the canopy. The house itself was a beautiful cream color. I was just carrying in the last bags when she returned downstairs. “That’s so sweet of you” she said, “Would you like a drink?” “Well…” I looked at my watch and then at her, “Well, OK – as long as I’m not delaying you” “Certainly not. By the way, I’m Bessem” she said, “I’ve finished for the day now – or until her highness wakes again. There’s only the two of us.” I must have looked surprised. “I do have a man, but he works in an oil field and is away for about another ten days – depending how many drunken days he stays in PH before he decides to head back to Abuja.” I sensed the bitterness in her voice and wondered what caused the husband to stay away longer than he had to; after all, the woman was very attractive and had a nice rather shapely figure. However, nobody other than the couple themselves knows reasons for such things. I followed her into a very large and luxurious living room. She walked over to a bar and prepared the drinks, passing a glass to me. Bending forward to put it on the table she gave me an excellent brief view of a deep cléavage between two firm bréasts, but I wasn’t sure whether that was intentional or not. We sat over our drinks and she elicited that I was single, two years older than her and a junior partner in a local firm of lawyers. In exchange, I learnt that she was a qualified real estate agent but no longer working since the arrival of the baby. She mentioned more than once that her life was quite lonely without her husband around to do things for her – she didn’t elaborate on what specific things. A second glass of wine was served and Bessem excused herself to check on the baby upstairs. Shortly afterwards I heard the toilet flush and she returned to the kitchen, commenting that the youngster was fast asleep. As she walked past me to the bar I had an embarrassing shock. Bessem had obviously been to the toilet, but in her hurry to come downstairs, she had caught one side of the back of her short skirt in her panties and was now exposing the briefest of black thongs and a large area of her pert bottom. I thought it kinder to warn her rather than have her realise it later and be even more mortified. “Um, I think you got something sort of ….caught ….in your skirt ….when you were upstairs” I said. She turned towards me and smoothed down her skirt at the front. “No, it’s at the back” Her hands went behind her and she blushed scarlet as she realized what had happened. “I….I’m so sorry” she said apologetically, sorting out the problem. She brought the glasses to the table and must have felt too awkward to look at me for a while. When she did there was a wry smile on her face. “I suppose you saw everything?” “Not quite everything” I assured her and added boldly “But what I did see was extremely attractive.” “My fault for wearing such a short skirt, and I should have worn more sensible pants” “Oh no, that would have spoilt my enjoyment” I grinned. “I don’t usually wear them” “What?” I exclaimed, “Panties?” “No, you silly man, thongs. I was much younger when I last went out without panties. Now you’re making my mind go into overdrive.” Bessem sat quietly for a few minutes & then got up from the table and went into what I presumed was the kitchen. She returned in a few seconds with a slightly flushed look on her face and sat to finish her drink. I finished my drink, thanked her and was about to make my departure when she asked if I could help her with one small task before I left. I agreed and she ferreted in a cupboard to find a light bulb. “If you could just hold this chair on the landing while I change this, I’d be most grateful.” She trotted up the stairs ahead of me and I had an even more érotic view of her butt as it undulated with each step. At the top she turned to await my delivery of the chair and I was now treated to a view that I certainly wasn’t expecting. The short skirt was so brief, that with her legs slightly parted, I saw no sign of the black thong – only the dark shadow of pink. I tried not to show surprise and put the chair under the light fitting. She climbed onto it and in seconds had the bulb changed. She put out her arms towards me and almost jumped off the chair, resulting in her falling against me. After the disclosure of her lack of panties, presumably removed when she went to the kitchen, I was now in no doubt as to her ulterior motive – or I hoped I was. The resultant clumsy clinch confirmed my wildest hopes, for her arms went around my neck and she kissed me hard. I returned the favor before she came up for breath. She looked at me with a seductive smile. “I must remember to put that bulb back in the cupboard – there’s nothing wrong with it, but I was too shy to ask you blatantly to come upstairs. D’you mind?” “How devious of you!!” I answered, “But I’d have to be peculiar to object,” and kissed her again, letting my hands stroke the back of her thighs before advancing to the smooth rounded cheeks above. When she looked up again she was panting a little, “I’ve taken off my thong.” she mumbled. “I know, I saw that when I was coming up the stairs” Bessem butted my chest with her head, “So you knew!! Just as well you didn’t see it – it was very mucky. I’ve been turned on ever since you first spoke at the Supermarket” “Well, this certainly isn’t going to turn you off” She looked down and whispered quietly, “I don’t want to be turned off. I want you to turn me on a whole lot more – totally in fact” “I’m not actually equipped for ‘totally’” I said, regretting that my wallet was devoid of the usual small “packet” for emergencies like this. “There’s no need to worry about that – and from where I’m standing you feel well equipped for “totally” – and growing more so by the minute” she replied seductively, rubbing my crotch. She was right about my growing, for I could feel my érection aching to be freed from my jeans as it pressed against her. I was beginning to understand her sadness from earlier. Here was a young, hot woman frustrated by the lack of intimacy from a husband who prefered to be 500 miles away in the arms of a höoker. Which sane person does that? All that stored up tension in her needs to find an outlet. This young mother- of-one needs all the release she can get. Bessem opened the door to what I imagined was a spare bedroom and was pulling her blouse off before I was inside. She closed the door quietly and undid the side zip on her skirt. A magnificently proportioned body clad only in a black bra confronted me and she unclipped it quickly as she bounced onto the bed. “Get those clothes off and come here,” she growled. . click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/11/08/husband-away-wife-comes-play-part-1/
Re: Play Boy by BlinksBlinkd: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
what can I say
Re: Play Boy by BlinksBlinkd: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
all right
Re: Play Boy by BlinksBlinkd: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
clicked

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Replies Lady Who Wants To Know Next Actn To Take If Someone Credits Her Acc / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Yur Evening / This Is For Slim Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.