Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) (57757 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Suspected ATM Fraudster (Photo) / How I Used Beautiful Ladies To Trap My Victims – Suspected Fraudster (Photo) / I Target Rich Widows, Divorcees Through Social Media - Serial Fraudster Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by iyayip(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
hmm 22yrs old
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by CHARLOE(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Shebi him no rob the woman undecided
Police pursue thief leave system boys alone. angry
My tots exactly. If d reverse were d case, will d girl b arrested? Henceforth, girls that collect money from men under false pretenses shld b arrested asap!

1 Like

Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by noziz(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Na them flat head people work o!
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Igbos grin grin
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
omaolowo:
Igbo Kwenu...!

Receive sense my guy
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
GIGOLOS efrywhia!
Chai!!! grin
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Princessfresh16: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
just kill him and let him die.....
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Yteflon(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
NCAN is not going to be checking any name because we are tired of seeing this same specific tribe involve in all forms of fraud and criminal activities. they are currently dragging the country name in mud in south africa, kenya and other low life countries.

lmao... i don't mean those sh*ts up there oh... just being a typical nairalander.
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by kabrud: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
dayskid:
Igbo again

Yes, na dem
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by sekem: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please someone should help me out with this one

Are those women conned because they want a husband

Or...

Because they want a RICH husband?

Nwa guy needs to strategize and fine tune his format just in case wink
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by emenem: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fast guy no be thief... all those women what they want is a young blood dickh free of charge....
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by emmanuel1990(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

North bank
OK, that means we are somehow neighbours...
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
emmanuel1990:
OK, that means we are somehow neighbours...

Where are you?
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by opara28(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sharp guy grin
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Suntzung: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
omaolowo:
Igbo Kwenu...!
Another Star From The Land Of Rising Criminals grin
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Gigolo
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
you once collected 300,000

aye really shey o Chinedu. did I hear u say u need to survive. that's why some yahoo boy end up to their gras root coz of greediness

what he did was inhumane though but I wonder why that kind of money he got not enough to make him quit such criminal act
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Igbo boys how market, one of ur own has done it again, oya defendhim
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/crime/alleged-serial-fraudster-target-rich-widows-divorcees/

Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
But I don't get it.
There are actually rich and lonely widows and divorced women who are more than ready to pay for discreet sugar-mummying, so why all the deception?if somehow you are allergic to honest work and you want to be a gigolo by force then be a smart one, haba.
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Sphinx02(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Yes...the great Igbo nation that has produced men and women of caliber

Yes...men like Olaudah Equaino, who was the first African writer to write in English

Men like James Africanus Horton,the first Nigerian doctor.

Men like Chinua Achebe, the first African author to acheive mainstream popularity with Things Fall Apart.

Men like Alvan Ikoku...educationalist par excellence.

Men like Mazi Sir Francis Akanu Ibiam....who during his university days nearly signed a contract with Rangers FC of Glasgow, and who went on to become a medical doctor par excellence!

Men like Rex Lawson, highlife musician par excellence.

This guy is not fit to lace their shoes. Infact our Igbo brethren go dump am for evil forest....with his hands and legs tied....so that the denizens thereof can take care of him.
Rex Lawson is ijaw pls.
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wish my dating prowess is like this guy, infact, police please release my guy.e no thief na! Brain work ,isn't it?
Much better than drugs , much better than arm robbery
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Aadeyinka(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Speechless
real fake person
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by 2shur: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
local dating
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by theNOISEmaker: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
omaolowo:
Igbo Kwenu...!
chai!!! nairalanders no go kill person hihihihihihihhahahahaha
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's sad reading tribalistic comments from youths who are supposedly more enlightened than former generations.Crime is no respecter of culture, customs, gender, or tribe.It's a product of a devil-controlled mind.With irratnal comments on nl, I fear 4 d future of d Nigerian youth.
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by edi287: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
"I don’t feel I have done anything wrong because I need money to survive” What a useless human being. The excuses these motherfuckers come up with...
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
NCAN SS

No need to search, the result is obvious.

Another Randy Noah from IPOB republic. grin

Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by DJInfluence: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Find boy feeling like Phil collins. now agogo don blow for him head. but any woman wey go out with a 22 years old and hoping to get married must be damn desperate.
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by daygee12: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
9jakohai:

Yes...the great Igbo nation that has produced men and women of caliber

Yes...men like Olaudah Equaino, who was the first African writer to write in English

Men like James Africanus Horton,the first Nigerian doctor.

Men like Chinua Achebe, the first African author to acheive mainstream popularity with Things Fall Apart.

Men like Alvan Ikoku...educationalist par excellence.

Men like Mazi Sir Francis Akanu Ibiam....who during his university days nearly signed a contract with Rangers FC of Glasgow, and who went on to become a medical doctor par excellence!

Men like Rex Lawson, highlife musician par excellence.

This guy is not fit to lace their shoes. Infact our Igbo brethren go dump am for evil forest....with his hands and legs tied....so that the denizens thereof can take care of him.
Also produced a fraudster.
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
my moniker is 100% OK. IPOBSARECRIMINALS
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
girl4rmspace:

fraud comes in different ways, with different schemes that's hard to detect. You are not gullible until you fall a victim and become one.

Not me, no human being on earth can defraud me. I have designment of spirit.
Re: "I Target Rich Widows And Divorcees For Marriage" - Serial Fraudster (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Useless divorcees and widows conned by a dumb gigolo aka grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.