Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Solutions To Importation Challenges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solutions To Importation Challenges (381 Views)

Reason Why Tax Kills My Business In Nigeria See Solutions To Apply / New To Importation Business. I Need Help Pls / DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Importation Challenges by 69Leema: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello guys
Ive been into importation for the past 5 yrs
Every business has its ups and down
From phone accessories, I got into other products needed in the market
One of the problems encountered has been poor logistics service
I kept changing them due to situations that arose and I made losses
From delayed delivery to loss of goods
You probably familiar with all that
Last year I was introduced to a logistics service provider and for the past 9 months, it's been a smooth ride. It's headed by a Chinese lady and a Nigerian
Based in Guangzhou China and pick up office in Lagos. They also deliver goods to Ghana. Whenever I have a customer in Ghana, the goods are delivered by the logistics company. They also help me make payments. I simply pay money into their Nigerian account and they pay my supplier. You can share your experience and challenges you have in importation from China.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fragg Loan Accessible In Lagos And Ibadan For Existing Sme Without Deposit / Strictly For Those Who Cherish Their Health And Value Quality! / $TBĀ¢ Now Available For #250 Per 1, See Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.