Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Vacancies For Sales Manager And Sales Representative. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Sales Manager And Sales Representative. (998 Views)

Field Sales (outside Sales) Representative Needed / Urgent Vacancies For OND/HND Holders In A Bank / Urgent Vacancy For Sales Manager And Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Sales Manager And Sales Representative. by ede1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Do you have a flair for marketing?, can you achieve your target despite the economic recession? Can you work with little or no supervision? Do you have great analytic and numerical skills? and working experience in an FMCG company ?. Then you are the right person for this role.

Role: Sales Manager

Experience: 2 -5 years relevant experience

Renumeration: Very Attractive

Interested candidate, should kindly forward their CV to hr@alubond.com.ng or info@alubond.com.ng on or before
Saturday, 25-02-2017

Role : Sales Representative

Experience: 1 - 2 years relevant experience in sales, in an FMCG company.

Renumeration: Very attractive.

Interested candidate should kindly forward their CV to hr@alubond.com.ng or info@alubond.com.ng on or before
Saturday, 25-02-2017

NOTE: The subject of the mail, should be the role you are applying for.
Re: Vacancies For Sales Manager And Sales Representative. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
closing date . 25-02-2015. loll
Re: Vacancies For Sales Manager And Sales Representative. by Sunnyonyex: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager. I reside in fct Abuja.
Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Re: Vacancies For Sales Manager And Sales Representative. by Nicogen4us(f): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
ede1:
Do you have a flair for marketing?, can you achieve your target despite the economic recession? Can you work with little or no supervision? Do you have great analytic and numerical skills? and working experience in an FMCG company ?. Then you are the right person for this role.

Role: Sales Manager

Experience: 2 -5 years relevant experience

Renumeration: Very Attractive

Interested candidate, should kindly forward their CV to hr@alubond.com.ng or info@alubond.com.ng on or before
Saturday, 25-02-2017

Role : Sales Representative

Experience: 1 - 2 years relevant experience in sales, in an FMCG company.

Renumeration: Very attractive.

Interested candidate should kindly forward their CV to hr@alubond.com.ng or info@alubond.com.ng on or before
Saturday, 25-02-2017

NOTE: The subject of the mail, should be the role you are applying for.

location please
Re: Vacancies For Sales Manager And Sales Representative. by Sunnyonyex: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager.
I reside in fct Abuja. Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Safety/ HSE Personnel / Grand Lead Heritage / Operations Manager Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.