Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions (542 Views)

Opportunity To Travel To Poland / Investment Opportunity Palmsville Courts Extension / Investment Opportunity Into Snail Farming And Exportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
If you are interested in making up to 1.1million naira in about 2months with just 140,000 naira, whatzap me. But this is for only serious and business-driven people. And note that you don't stop at 1.1 million in this investment, your money keeps increasing gradually after doing only one step and investing. It is very easy and real(with proofs)
Whatzap me on (0 - 8 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 8 7 - 6 - 2 - 9)
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
This is a lifetime investment
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
All you have to do is invest, introduce ONLY two, and be positive
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2017
For the doubters, there are more than enough proofs for you to see
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2017
The investment have over 20,000 members now....It is not for everyone, it is for the positive and business driven ones.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Just add me on whatzap to know the A to Z
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2017
There are more than enough proofs, and you also research yourself about it after telling you the A to Z.

Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2017
If you think this is scam, do your research... Don't add me and start asking if it's scam or not.
Funny enough, if it is scam and i know, do you now expect me to tell you that.
So please do your research very well.
Its online nd widespreading.
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Make the best decision for yourself
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 1:55am On Feb 26, 2017
All you need is to work hard to get your two. Just that
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by ak22(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
na you be op na you dey comment also wait let others say something biko
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hundred percent bona fide
Re: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY To Make Millions by Ogunwandetosin: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Headquarters in Port Harcourt, you can make your confirmations

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Prayer Point By Uniosun Student For Other Students / A Nigerian Re-create Niki Minaj Photo / Astrology: Is It Scientific ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.