Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court (27214 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
So where is brotherly love within the church?
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Amaizu(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
2 weeks ago I saw in my car a blue cassette; "Are we still Brethren?". I played it and was shocked by it's near prophetic content. As a church,the Assemblies of God has lost its soul.

4 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by CellTabRepairs: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Can this case now rest?

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by ChelseaDr(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
The Church is becoming worldly while the world is becoming churchy....chaiii!!
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
martineverest:
this is why obazele's non-profit organisation law is absolutely vindicated.

If heaven is thhe nitty-grit of christianity,Y would men of gods be having leadership tussle if not for control over finance?

Show of shame
The courts are there to solve issues.
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by dokyOloye: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:
Gods of men fighting for over who controls the gullible sheeples.

Its glaring the leadership position is juicy for them to have gotten to the supreme court. Jesus is truly lord!
At least,dem no throw bomb or even fight ordinary fight.
If na Ur ppl nw,na so so bomb,beheading suicide attack we go de hear.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Lovine: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Worldly people has given them judgment, shame on them. What kind of God do they serve?

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by odogwu2007(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Olasco93:
This is like a Slap on the face of the Master.
u are very wrong
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by tboneybone(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Italian Dermaplast Automatic syringe (adjustable vaccinator) for sale. Contact me via whatsapp- 08061306768
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Kulas: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Waoo. to God be the Glory that at last my mentor,a great Evangelist of more than three decades, Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor came victorious.I dont joke with your countless messages that has transformed lives including:
Injury Time 1 & 2,
The God that Answereth by Fire,
Should i still Forgive Him,
Are we still brethens,
So you later came here,
Egyptian method of Prosperity,
The Era of what should i do,

etc,etc etc,they are countless. Please take time and look for any of this Man of God message.It is very difficult after listening to any of his messages without turning a new.
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by ebuka1993(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
pastors and court cases? #endtime
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Halo22: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
I planned to wed in AG but with this development.....No no no am off. In fact I will go to customary court cos it z like court is now the authentic place for vows.
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Emycord: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Firefire:
God's name be praise...

‎With this judgement, Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor has now been confirmed as the authentic General Superintendent of the Church.
the same chidi okoroafor that preached "are we still brethren"? Such a shame except if no be him
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Emycord: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kulas:
Waoo. to God be the Glory that at last my mentor,a great Evangelist of more than three decades, Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor came victorious.I dont joke with your countless messages that has transformed lives including:
Injury Time 1 & 2,
The God that Answereth by Fire,
Should i still Forgive Him,
Are we still brethens,
So you later came here,
Egyptian method of Prosperity,
The Era of what should i do,

etc,etc etc,they are countless. Please take time and look for any of this Man of God message.It is very difficult after listening to any of his messages without turning a new.
you need spiritual help if this man who preached are we still brethren should i forgive etc is your mentor and ended up in court case with a fellow pastor. Then you have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by udumosam23(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
ChelseaDr:
The Church is becoming worldly while the world is becoming churchy....chaiii!!

You just quoted Chidi Okoroafor (injury time)

Same person involved in the crises.

What irony.

He may have won the case, but surely he has lost a brother

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by eldoradoxx: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
I happened to witness the judgement today at the Supreme Court. As regards who is the authentic General Superintendent of Assemblies of God, the Supreme Court did not decide that. What it decided was on preliminary objections by Chidi Okoroafor which was on issue of service and procedure for commencing the action. Having resolved it in favour of Okoroafor, the Supreme Court directed them to head back to the Federal High Court to start all over.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Emycord:
the same chidi okoroafor that preached "are we still brethren"? Such a shame except if no be him

Same person (Pastor Chidi Okoroafor)...

Among other powerful and soul torching messages from him includes...

1. Are we still Brethren?

2. So, you later came here?

Maranatha!
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Simon94(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
when you see ant lurking around,you know that there is sugar,the essence these long power tussle is on the fact that chidi and emeka Want to steal from the resources of assemblies of God
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by nezer83: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Emycord:
you need spiritual help if this man who preached are we still brethren should i forgive etc is your mentor and ended up in court case with a fellow pastor. Then you have a long way to go

For the records, the case is not between Chidi Okoroafor and Paul Emeka, rather Paul Emeka first initiated the court cases by taking the church to court against all entreaties and persuasions to make peace.
Paul Emeka should leave the church alone and establish his own with his followers since he want to be GS.
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by myhael79: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
End time don come !! Man showing a form of godiness but denying it power, lovers of money, seeking their selfish ends undecided
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Geeweeny(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm just looking at some comments, I'm just laughing, you try to settle with a brother and he doesn't want to settle, rather he takes you to court even when he's wrong and have gone against the tradition of the church.... Now answer the question with all sincerity what will you have done,won't u appear before the law if u are called upon..... This is what has happened between the professor Emeka and Assemblies of God
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Very shameful. Is it by force to lead a church? Church oo. Its obvious its now a lucrative business venture to be fought over like this. God help the Church.
#I stand with Jesus not Church
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
If it's not about worldly power and prestige why are they fighting? Even Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world, if it were so, my servants would have been fighting that I might not be delivered over to the Jews".....by their fruit/actions you can safely pass a judgement on them..this has nothing to do with seeking the Kingdom of God, this is about power and the fools who relentlessly patronize these places have no one but their stupidity to blame.
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's the will of God 's i see
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by ogunmusanmi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Glory be unto the Lord... End of the story and distraction to the true service unto the Lord.
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by ogunmusanmi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Truth prevail at last... AG for real.
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by nyabinghi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
christianity and. court are like olosho and condom
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by piagetskinner(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
What a shame....all because of money....

They couldn't solve the matter between themselves, they had to let it aggravate to this level.. Y are we causing divisions in the church because of selfish gain.

This is not what Jesus died for....this is notbwhat apostle paul spent his time preaching and writing letters about
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by zoedew: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wolf in sheep's clothing!
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by zoedew: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. 2 Tim 3:1-9
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by zoedew: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 BUT THEY SHALL PROCEED NO FURTHER: FOR THEIR FOLLY SHALL BE MANIFEST UNTO ALL MEN, AS THEIRS ALSO WAS. 2 Tim 3:1-9
Re: Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court by Emassive(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
I feel sorry for these situation. It should be at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.