Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" (1320 Views)

Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Hilarious Photos To Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
This woman clearly hasn't got to grips with her digital camera, but she might at least get a decent shot of her own eyeball

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4248806/Hilarious-photos-people-having-huge-lapses-judgement.html

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
This man has managed to get hold of a convenient item in the shape of a chair, and used it to make his task more difficult

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
The man teetering on the edge of this building clearly does not suffer a fear of heights

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
A train passenger with scant regard for tradition

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Was this passenger perhaps using earplugs to ward off a bad smell? Because we're failing to conjure up a better theory

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
There's lazy, then there's using a box containing a chair - as a chair

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
So many questions, not least how this plane passenger found themselves in such a compromising position, and why the behaviour seems to be going unchecked

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lifting extremely heavy weights while balancing precariously on a rubber ball. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Surely, surely this is a joke, because it would be very hard indeed to confuse a thermometer with a pregnancy test

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Not where you find yourself on a surfing expedition - upside down and flailing in the ocean

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by RoyalBlak007: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bonkers or ingenious? Perhaps just the laziest lawn-mowing hack we've ever seen

Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by Epositive(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by DeBlessedOne(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by Bullhari: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
this property belongs to a London based president of a black nation.

treaspassers shall be prosecuted and tries on media
Re: Am I Doing It Right? Hilarious Photos Of People "Doing It Right" by Incognito101: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The man teetering on the edge of this building clearly does not suffer a fear of heights

Wtf

(1) (Reply)

Dj Keypresh. Expensive Joke. / My Prayer For All JAMBITES / Video: Mark Angel Tv (episode 55) – What Is The Full Meaning Of P.C- Lifenaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.