Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

$ To 450?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $ To 450?? (564 Views)

FROM 80k To 1$ In 1980 To ₦450 To 1$ Present Day (05/07/2020) / Please What Is The Best And Cheap Rate ($) To Fund Aliexpress Wallet.?? / Where Can I Exchange Dollar($) To Naira In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$ To 450?? by bodescous: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
I don't know maybe anyone in this forum get to know the parallel market price for a dollar today! My Aboki called me this afternoon that I should come and buy a dollar @N450......Whereas this Monday ,he still said N520 to 1$..
I think the Federal Government policy to inject certain amount of dollars to d Economy for people that want to pay school fees abroad and PTA is really working..Pls any person with other realible information should let the house know.
Re: $ To 450?? by Raiders: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
bodescous:
I don't know maybe anyone in this forum get to know the parallel market price for a dollar today! My Aboki called me this afternoon that I should come and buy a dollar @N450......Whereas this Monday ,he still said N520 to 1$..
I think the Federal Government policy to inject certain amount of dollars to d Economy for people that want to pay school fees abroad and PTA is really working..Pls any person with other realible information should let the house know.
Alot of $ sellers are panicking because of the new CBN. Most sellers have been hoarding the $ so as to create artificial scarcity. Don't rush into buying dollars wait till the end of month because the dollar might fall to less than 400 in the coming weeks
Re: $ To 450?? by bodescous: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Raiders:
Alot of $ sellers are panicking because of the new CBN. Most sellers have been hoarding the $ so as to create artificial scarcity. Don't rush into buying dollars wait till the end of month because the dollar might fall to less than 400 in the coming weeks
. Yes ,thanks bro...I'm also thinking and hoping so...I won't rush but if I notice a slight drop below N400,I might give a shot to buy little amount .....I hope it gets sustained and our Naira gets back to its manageable point....Not this unrealistic stage it is now.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice / Premium Rate Numbers / Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.