Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Do You Want To Have Residual Income? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Want To Have Residual Income? (427 Views)

Start Earning Residual Income With Powerlife Global! / How To Earn Residual Income With Ragp / The Business Of The 21st Century With Residual Income For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Have Residual Income? by tomayira(f): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Real investment is one that keeps yielding years after such seed was planted, it is not a "get rich quick scheme". It pays you and pay your children to the seventh generation, I've discovered that peer to peer donation has its positive side but most of them will not last, I've been a victim too but I'm moving on. I got introduced to this platform and its been amazing, what you're about to do is not a P2P or a ponzi scheme, it is a pathway to a life of financial freedom. If you're interested, join me in the chatroom with this link https:///JZHFflQxIhvA9i9kJnaeBo

(1) (Reply)

Earn Big Through Trading Options / Trader Docked For Allegedly Staking Customers’ Money Into MMM / Earn Up To 0.06 BTC Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.