Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Eyebrowz Eyebrow Powder With Different Shades - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyebrowz Eyebrow Powder With Different Shades (850 Views)

Steps To Drawing A Perfect Eyebrow / 5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eyebrowz Eyebrow Powder With Different Shades by Shaakara: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eyebrowz Eyebrow Powder is designed to give a rich color payout, this soft, micro fine, powder is water resistant and contains no mineral oil. They look so natural no one will know you have cosmetic on. Part of the secret is in its rich formulation. (There is a lot of color per powder particle). Eyebrowz eyebrow powder also provides a soft finish – perfect for helping the brow remain subtle. Businesses that depend on the quality of their brow cosmetics for their reputation choose these powders.

Types of shades (Eyebrowz Eyebrow Powder)

Blonde

This sand beige powder will darken blonde brows by one to two shades. The result is a very natural and beautiful softly darkened brow. Many women love the ash blonde color they create from this.

Dark Blonde

This is perfect for a wide range of blondes. If you have dirty blonde hair, strawberry blonde hair, or any blonde (other than platinum blonde) this is the shade you want. It has NO hint of warmth, absolutely no red and read more at http://shaakara.com/2017/02/24/eyebrowz-eyebrow-powder-different-shades/

(1) (Reply)

Giodani Jewel Gold Lipstick (5 Shades) Is Perfect For Women Who Love Style / Get your Affordable Engagement / Wedding and Fashion Ring here!!! / All Eyes On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.