Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus (756 Views)

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Someone Gave Pope Francis A Lamborghini See What The Pope Did (PHOTOS) / Was Saint Francis A Sissy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
All my life, since I was born, even till now I have never in anyway hear any pope preach the gospel of Jesus which says that one has to be born again in Christ Jesus to make heaven or become a child of God. Am I the only one that knows or has observed this. Am still surprised even till now some of pope as a Christian of cleric in Christ. We hear of pastors preaching that one needs to be born again to male heaven, but that is totally different from the Catholic popes.

See what Jesus says;

John 3:3 KJV
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

From this it shows that the popes are never Christians. : angry
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by Rilwayne001: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
No, he's a Muslim undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Food for thought.
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by ammyluv2002(f): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
You need cotton swabs asap smiley
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by chiefolododo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
The pope is never a christian. Prophet Daniel said " when you see the abomination of desolation sitting in the holy place , then flee". The pope represents Satan , he is the false prophet

4 Likes

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by emeijeh(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
For trying to unite the religions of the world into one world religion, then i think he is fulling the endtime by aiding the Antichrist.

**Endtime bible scholars will understand this

2 Likes

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
emeijeh:
For trying to unite the religions of the world into one world religion, then i think he is fulling the endtime by aiding the Antichrist.

O boy, you really hit it hard n the nail head. Hmm... ..thats revealing point that is valid.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
No, he's a Muslim undecided

You may be right, his activities with Muslims is a prove.
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
peteregwu:
All my life, since I was born, even till now I have never in anyway hear any pope preach the gospel of Jesus which says that one has to be born again in Christ Jesus to make heaven or become a child of God. Am I the only one that knows or has observed this. Am still surprised even till now some of pope as a Christian of cleric in Christ. We hear of pastors preaching that one needs to be born again to male heaven, but that is totally different from the Catholic popes.

See what Jesus says;

John 3:3 KJV
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

From this it shows that the popes are never Christians. : angry

He's a football coach

1 Like

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
emeijeh:

You need help
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Because the man is not hoping and prancing across the pulpit, that's why you say he is not a Christian. Or is it because he is not commanding you to 'kill him' like Oyedepo and Sulleiman? You've got the attention you are looking for, abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by donnie(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
My dear, its a well kown fact that the papacy is more of a political office than anything.

They know who they allow occupy that seat. You think the likes of rev father Ejijke Mbaka that have the Spirit can smell that seat?
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by donnie(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
emeijeh:

Not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
it's just obvious... He is not a Christian .

what I see in that Vatican city , is just group of morons with political ambition

1 Like

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by InsanePsycho(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
He knows Jesus is not real

1 Like

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by peteregwu(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
kITATITA:
Because the man is not hoping and prancing across the pulpit, that's why you say he is not a Christian. Or is it because he is not commanding you to 'kill him' like Oyedepo and Sulleiman? You've got the attention you are looking for, abi?

Guy pls read my op very well. I said he doesn't preach the gospel, does he? And for your information the Vatican has been in killings of Christians back in the dark ages. Pls Google it grin got you mehn...
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by oaroloye(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
SHALOM!

ROMAN CATHOLICS do not BELIEVE IN The Gospel of YAHSHUA- by definition.

Didn't you know?

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
InsanePsycho:
He know Jesus is not real

but many people here and elsewhere will over look it.
it is a fact, Jesus is a made up character...
Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
He's an atheist

1 Like

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by InsanePsycho(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
sonmvayina:

but many people here and elsewhere will over look it.
it is a fact, Jesus is a made up character...

Yeah. People always need something to believe in whether it is true or not

The truth is too much to bear

1 Like

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by zzzzy: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
emeijeh:

i tell you, it's so pathetic many "christians" aren't seeing this yet, all he wants is a new world order with a single government, keeps showing up in political events, big sports events and always speaking concerning one topic, Unity of the world, telling Christians and Muslims that they are one and everyone can make heaven by good deeds, only God would help us

2 Likes

Re: Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus by emeijeh(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
zzzzy:
i tell you, it's so pathetic many "christians" aren't seeing this yet, all he wants is a new world order with a single government, keeps showing up in political events, big sports events and always speaking concerning one topic, Unity of the world, telling Christians and Muslims that they are one and everyone can make heaven by good deeds, only God would help us
Yea. Catholics will not like my post... But they know nothing about the "other side" of their pope and the idolatory called Catholicism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your View: A Xtian Woman Submission To Her Husband / Photos And Video Of Mothers day Catholic Celebrations In Minna / Is Sex While Fasting A Taboo Or Not For The Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.