Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit (4274 Views)

Uti Finally Reveal He Is The Proud Father Of Tboss Child. Photos / Banky W Shuts Down EME Records, Redevelops The EME Brand Into A Media Agency / EME First Lady, “niyola” Goes Nude; See Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by TunezMediaBlog: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerian singer, Skales have come out to spill more secret dealings that took place when he was with EME which was never revealed to the public.

Skales in a recent interview revealed that he wrote some of the songs in Wizkid's first album, Starboy and was also responsible for 70% of the songs on the first EME collabo album

According to Skales;
“I did a lot in Wizkid’s first album. I wrote a couple of songs and I never got credit for that. Things are fine now and we are all successful in different ways. If I could be signed by MTN twice, what else is success.”

Speaking more, he said: “I felt I am such a great artiste that was not given the opportunity to do what I wanted to do then, which was the reason my career suffered. I never got the opportunity but exposure. They kept me quiet for too long. I was only releasing a single once in a year and it made me look like a lazy artiste. Meanwhile, I have recorded many songs; on EME album, I wrote 70 per cent of the songs. If they had told the public all these, I would have been appreciated more as an artiste. As an artiste, if your creativity is being withheld, you will be frustrated. I was frustrated for long but there was a contract. When it expired, I did not renew it.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/singer-skales-reveal-he-wrote-wizkid.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by Sammypope4all(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmmm....

Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by eezeribe(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
He should just shut up
Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by goldbim(f): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yinmu grin..who go blow go blow..he should goandsitdan..is his name Harrysong? grin
Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by GoggleB(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Seems you won't let the sleeping dog lie..
You wan chop another bashing of your life.
Since you said you are successful then just shut up you mouth and move on.

Na you write ONE DANCE sef..
Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by yomihinmikaiye(m): 3:24am On Feb 25, 2017
GoggleB:
Seems you won't let the sleeping dog lie..
You wan chop another bashing of your life.
Since you said you are successful then just shut up you mouth and move on.

Na you write ONE DANCE sef..
With due respect, correct me if em wrong. What's d hype about one dance. A song DAT cud not even win any categories in the most popular Grammy yet naija dey brag about am. Na wa oo
Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2017
You let EME years ago. What have you achieved since then?
Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by Tushborn: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2017
guy is telling d truth. show love to those who deserve show appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Skales Reveal He Wrote Wizkid And Eme's First Albums Without Getting Credit by GoggleB(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2017
yomihinmikaiye:

With due respect, correct me if em wrong. What's d hype about one dance. A song DAT cud not even win any categories in the most popular Grammy yet naija dey brag about am. Na wa oo
Write a song that would win Grammy for dem. Since you good at writing..

(1) (Reply)

FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message / Did Mc Oluomo Offend Queen Salawa Abeni - Photo / See The Shocking Outfit Toke Makinwa Wore (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.