Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (757 Views)

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by KealDrogo: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: . by satelliteDISH(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
The astronomer is bathing in the other room.
Re: . by KealDrogo: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: . by KealDrogo: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: . by KealDrogo: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
1) his head is inside the flower vessel lol

2)
the woman is pregnant

3) no ship, no sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by fastowas: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
KealDrogo:
2) The black and white photograph of a man and woman standing by a lake appears to show them deep in thought - perhaps thinking about their lives together or whether a new addition to the family might be on the horizon. In fact, there is a baby hidden somewhere in the photograph - but can you spot it?
The baby's hands and legs are on the tree while his back is inside the water
Re: . by KealDrogo: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: . by inyeneabas: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
The astronomer's image is upside down. His face is beneath the world globe while the curtain beside the globe is his robe.
For the man looking for his wife at sea, the womans potrait is also upside down in fornt of the man. In fact his front body frame creates her face while his armpit creates her jaw. Her hair is braided.

cool oya where is my prize grin
I love puzzles sha...

1 Like

Re: . by Dayhorla: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
inyeneabas:
The astronomer's image is upside down. His face is beneath the world globe while the curtain beside the globe is his robe.
For the man looking for his wife at sea, the womans potrait is also upside down in fornt of the man. In fact his front body frame creates her face while his armpit creates her jaw. Her hair is braided.

I love puzzles sha...
you have sharp eyes, it was only the baby I saw angry
Re: . by inyeneabas: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dayhorla:

you have sharp eyes, it was only the baby I saw angry

;Dthanks
Re: . by Dayhorla: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
inyeneabas:

;Dthanks
u walker
Re: . by MissEfe(f): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2017
inyeneabas:

I love puzzles sha...

How did you know? pls teach me, cus I am confuse here...

(1) (Reply)

I Want All 2017 Waec Candidates To Fail Yakata. / Why I Prefer Public Health And Not Medicine & Surgery / ABU Zaria Post Ume Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.