Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Meet One Of Nigeria's Youngest Ceo's. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet One Of Nigeria's Youngest Ceo's. (616 Views)

Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army / Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet One Of Nigeria's Youngest Ceo's. by LORDI(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
The information and communication technology sector continues to sustain its position as the fastest growing industry in the Nigerian economy.

Ifeanyi Anthony (CEO and founder) alongside Cofounder's blessed yahaya,kelvin idogun and Lydia edia Roberts are founders of unihub.com.ng,an online merchandise site for students whose focus is solving the distant barriers with the Nigerian university system.
These entrepreneur identified a huge gap in the Nigerian economy as students found it difficult in selling with campus,also finding solutions to housing problems on campus.

Unihub.com.ng is an online platform where students buy/sell within universities,advertise services, projects and also search for houses to rent within campus.
Unihub.com.ng was launched late year with its target audience "students",however having over 300 registered users from different universities in Nigeria.
Re: Meet One Of Nigeria's Youngest Ceo's. by LORDI(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
MOD front page please.
Seun
Re: Meet One Of Nigeria's Youngest Ceo's. by okunfemm(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
I tap into it. congrats

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of Nigeria's Youngest Ceo's. by Sunnyonyex: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate(ond equivalent)in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a Transport logistic/maintenance manager, and 3years experience in hotel manager as a hotel/restaurant supervisor/manager.i reside in fct abuja,need a job,willing to work in any capacity/location.i will appreciate a helping heart.please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Top 5 Mistakes That Lead To ATM Dispense Errors / How To Deal With A Job You Don’t Like / Medicine Vs Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.