Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? (717 Views)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? by Ogunleti01: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
It is a known fact here in Nigeria that various forms of betting have grossly hijacked some Nigerians in their quest to cut corners especially in the face of these biting economic realities.
My question now is this, with the increasing rate of able men venturing into gambling unlike their female folks, how can a woman cope with having chronic gambler as a husband?
Re: How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? by Lexxyla: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Very simple.

You simply join him in gambling.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? by obindomanya(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lexxyla:
Very simple.
You simply join him in gambling.
hahahahaha guy u wicked o
Re: How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? by kennynelcon(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hold him down o, one month is enough for him to stop.
Re: How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ehmmm,you can tell him to pick pin,or kneel down,hands up and close his eyes,or make him jump like nwa awo(frog),or dont give him sweets,sometimes a good caning can help. Okay,on a serious note,we cant help you,and you cant change a man who doesnt want to change.so you've got 2 options,tolerate his gambling, or leave. Dont forget to pray because oneday,he might gamble with you or your kids as the prize.
Re: How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ogunleti01:
It is a known fact here in Nigeria that various forms of betting have grossly hijacked some Nigerians in their quest to cut corners especially in the face of these biting economic realities.
My question now is this, with the increasing rate of able men venturing into gambling unlike their female folks, how can a woman cope with having chronic gambler as a husband?
. provide alternative means of income.
Re: How Do You Deal With Having A Chronic Gambler As A Husband? by teemy(m): 12:44am On Feb 25, 2017
'nagging' about it is certainly not the way to go as he would build a wall in his mind against your words. get a retired gambler he knows to talk to him the maths of the road he is on. it takes one to know one. till resolved, have different accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Thought To Be Dead Survives Hand Being Severed During Delivery (pics) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Fast Becoming A Global Leader / Grab This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.