Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate (14889 Views)

How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source / My Banker Friend Is Looking For A 2nd Income Source. Suggestion Please. / You Desire Alternative Income -Here'ss A Lucrative Real Estate Biz Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO THE TRUE ENTREPRENERSHIP SPIRIT AND UNDERSTANDS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S SUCCESS IN LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. No prerequisite training required ad we will train you free... At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business.

Start with no capital, earn good commission in Millions of Naira consistently and monthly as you leverage on your contacts and network. Lucrative commission on every transaction when your referral or client buys the genuine properties this Real Estate System guarantees.

http://forbesproperties..co.uk/2017/02/advantages-of-buying-from-real-estate.html

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO THE TRUE ENTREPRENERSHIP SPIRIT AND UNDERSTANDS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S SUCCESS IN LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. No prerequisite training required ad we will train you free... At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business.

Start with no capital, earn good commission in Millions of Naira consistently and monthly as you leverage on your contacts and network. Lucrative commission on every transaction when your referral or client buys the genuine properties this Real Estate System guarantees.

http://forbesproperties..co.uk/2017/02/advantages-of-buying-from-real-estate.html

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you.
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO THE TRUE ENTREPRENERSHIP SPIRIT AND UNDERSTANDS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S SUCCESS IN LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. No prerequisite training required ad we will train you free... At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business...

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2017

OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you...
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO THE TRUE ENTREPRENERSHIP SPIRIT AND UNDERSTANDS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S SUCCESS IN LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. No prerequisite training required ad we will train you free... At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business...

OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you...
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2017

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by mysyto(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2017
am interested +2348062400114
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by Zeeg(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2017
BenZyncla:

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Zeeg:

We will get in touch with you.
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2017

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO THE TRUE ENTREPRENERSHIP SPIRIT AND UNDERSTANDS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S SUCCESS IN LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. No prerequisite training required ad we will train you free

At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business.

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017

Start with no capital, earn good commission in Millions of Naira consistently and monthly as you leverage on your contacts and network. Lucrative commission on every transaction when your referral or client buys the genuine properties this Real Estate System guarantees....

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by topysean247: 2:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
topysean247:
We will get in touch with you.
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Are you interested? WE ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO THE TRUE ENTREPRENERSHIP SPIRIT AND UNDERSTANDS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONE'S SUCCESS IN LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. No prerequisite training required ad we will train you free

At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business.

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2017

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2017

At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business...

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by Nlevel(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Have you been struggling hard to get traffic to your blog/website?

Have you wasted so much money on advertisement without any good results?

Can you imagine getting your advert to over 1 million Nigerians through the Social Media?

The whole world is crazy about the social media now and Nigeria is not an exception.Nigerians spend an average of 193 minutes daily on the internet. Most of these193 minutes are spent on the Social media,hence the Social media has become a very important tool for internet marketing.

I have access as an admin to various BUSINESS FACEBOOK GROUPS with members totalling more than 1 MILLION. With your message reaching to them you are bound to have great conversions. You can promote your blogs/websites,advertise your products and services, reach out to people for an upcoming event,marketing of your networking business/MLM etc.

This is a great opportunity for those who can see it.I had to fight hard with my fellow admins of the groups to throw this opportunity to the public to enjoy this great benefit. We only need 10 persons before we close this opportunity till God knows when again.

Contact me on 08085716509( calls & WhatsApp) 08132349560( calls only)
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why not create your own thread instead of spamming another person's? I believe the Nairaland Admin are trailing your activities.

Nlevel:
Have you been struggling hard to get traffic to your blog/website?

Have you wasted so much money on advertisement without any good results?

Can you imagine getting your advert to over 1 million Nigerians through the Social Media?

The whole world is crazy about the social media now and Nigeria is not an exception.Nigerians spend an average of 193 minutes daily on the internet. Most of these193 minutes are spent on the Social media,hence the Social media has become a very important tool for internet marketing.

I have access as an admin to various BUSINESS FACEBOOK GROUPS with members totalling more than 1 MILLION. With your message reaching to them you are bound to have great conversions. You can promote your blogs/websites,advertise your products and services, reach out to people for an upcoming event,marketing of your networking business/MLM etc.

This is a great opportunity for those who can see it.I had to fight hard with my fellow admins of the groups to throw this opportunity to the public to enjoy this great benefit. We only need 10 persons before we close this opportunity till God knows when again.

Contact me on 08085716509( calls & WhatsApp) 08132349560( calls only)
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Our estates are still selling fast. Contact us on how to acquire your own genuine and secured properties.
NO OMO ONILE ISSUES WITH US BECAUSE WE ONLY HELP ACQUIRE ESTATE FENCED & GATED LANDS/PROPERTIES IN WHICH ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND THINGS HAVE BEEN PERFECTED. Transparency is our watchword, INTEGRITY IS OUR CHARACTER. We are a professional real estate firm...

One of our partners recently started accepting e-currency for land acquisistrictly particularly and STRICTLY BTC (BitCoin) and Swiss Coin ONLY...

We currently run a promo on one of our lands selling for N600k and when you buy 6 plots, you get 1 FREE PLOT BONUS. Some other promos are available for Lands in Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki, Otta, Festac, Magboro MFM, Mowe etc.
Call 08034113771
WhatsApp +2348027390046
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2017

At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business...

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017

At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2017

OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you....
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017

At no cost we train and help you in the Real estate business. The opportunity is not for everyone but for only thise passionate about real estate and properties business

Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
And op, what do you stand to gain training people for free? What's in it for you?
Re: You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate by BenZyncla(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2017

OR Drop your WhatsApp number and I'll contact you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Mum Insists "Medicine Or Nothing" / BRT Drivers On Strike Over ‘unpaid Salary (pic) / Why Some People More Creative Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.