Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value (553 Views)

Affordable Web Design Service For Businesses, Churches, Corporate Organisations. / Website Design Service Provider In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria / Top Notch Custom Logo Design Service From TEMOK At Very Amazing Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by Etemma1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
My name is Pedro Davies, I'm a web designer/developer and a Hubspot certified Digital Marketer(Inbound).

I'm currently running a web design promo offer in partnership with Global Tech Ltd, Saka Tinubu street, Victoria Island Lagos.

Do you own a business, but do not have a website for that business? or You own a business website, but you're not satisfied with what the website looks like or how its performing?

Do you already have a website, but your website is not bringing in any business due to lack of online marketing and strategy?

Do you want all of the above very quickly, say in like 1 week? Just so you can get on with your business ASAP?

If you fit into any of the above, then this promo offer is for you.

Here is what you will get below:

1- A modern and mobile responsive website on any business of your choice, Fashion, real estate, Auto etc.
The website will have the following pages;
Home page
About us/History
Services/Products
Social network Icons integration - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.
Customised slideshow header
Google sitemap integration to allow for easy location of your business address.
Contact us Web form - This enables you collect details of your visitors and prospective customers, so you can re-market and up-sell to them over and over through email marketing.
2 customized email addresses and an Autoresponder.

2- Business framework structure

3- Free domain name of your choice (.com, .com.ng)- 1 year validity.

4- 1 year free hosting and registration.

5- Free Setup of your Facebook business page as soon as your site is live.

6- Free 3 weeks intense online marketing to enable your business pick up steam. This will include SEO, search engine submissions and other online marketing channels.

7- Free Social media management(Facebook/Instagram) for 3 weeks to enable you gather fans and followers for your business.

8- Site-lock security integration: SiteLock monitors your website 24x7 for vulnerabilities and attacks, which means you can worry less about your website and more about your business.

9- 24 hours technical support for 3 months after website is live.

So do you want this awesome package or what? If you do, please call my number on 08146468011(whatsapp number as well) or reply to these email addresses. pdavies@ashtondavetravels.com or peterdavies96@gmail.com

Web design Promo cost - N85,000

Note: This is a promo offer that will not be up forever, so it's important you call as soon as you can, to have something setup, even if you're not ready now, we can set you up for when you will be.

The reason for this is so you can have all the above mentioned value added services, long after the Promo is gone. Makes sense right? (Please call only if you need the above service)

So let's say this package does not apply to you, but you know someone who will want this. Can you do me a favor and forward to that person? You'll be doing a great service, I assure you. Thanks.

Samples of websites completed for a couple of clients (All modern and mobile responsive)
www.ascomcleaning.com.ng - A cleaning company located at Ajah, Lekki, Lagos (The website screenshot can be seen below)
www.flyboku.com - An online travel agency located at Saka Tinubu street, V.I, Lagos. (The website screenshot can be seen below)

Do have a great day and I look forward to doing business with you.

Re: No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by Etemma1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
The Promo is still on.
Re: No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by Etemma1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
If you're interested. The promo is still on.
Re: No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by Etemma1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
The promo is still on.
Re: No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by Etemma1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Promo is still on till end of March folks.
Re: No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by Etemma1(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Promo is still on.
Re: No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by Etemma1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
The promo is still on.
Re: No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value by dayssolalee(m): 3:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Do you want Intuitive, analytical and SEO Website Design ? Reach out to Ola Shoplife today. You will get the best deals. From Ecommerce website, business portfolio website, blogs and personal brand website

https://ola.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Website Today, Advanced Trading Platform / Own A Complete Website With 1 Year Hosting For Just 10k 08061255943 / Attend A One-on-one Training On How To Create Classic Wordpress Website Like ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.