Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

"My Dream Died" Raineri Breaks Silence After Sack.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Dream Died" Raineri Breaks Silence After Sack.. (487 Views)

Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! / Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack / 'My Dream Died' - Ranieri Speaks For First Time After Leicester Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Dream Died" Raineri Breaks Silence After Sack.. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
'MY DREAM DIED' - RANIERI SPEAKS FOR FIRST TIME AFTER LEICESTER SACKING source.. Goal.com

The Italian has released a statement following his dismissal this week, less than 10 months after guiding the club to the Premier League title Claudio Ranieri has spoken for the first time since being sacked as Leicester City boss, claiming the club will forever hold a place in his heart. Rumours: Mancini to Leicester? The Italian was sacked on Thursday, less than 10 months after guiding the Foxes to a historic Premier League title title, with the club's board expressing their concern at the possibility of relegation from the top flight. Ranieri initially remained quiet on his dismissal, though released a statement on Friday evening stating that his "dream had died", and thanked those that helped him achieve the impossible last season. “Yesterday my dream died,” the statement read. "After the euphoria of last season and being crowned Premier League Champions all I dreamt of was staying with Leicester City, the Club I love, for always. "Sadly this was not to be. "I wish to thank my wife Rosanna and all my family for their never ending support during my time at Leicester. "My thanks go to Paolo and Andrea who accompanied me on this wonderful journey. To Steve Kutner and Franco Granello for bringing me the opportunity to become a Champion.

"Mostly I have to thank Leicester City Football Club. The adventure was amazing and will live with me forever. "Thank you to all the journalists and the media who came with us and enjoyed reporting on the greatest story in football. PLAY "My heartfelt thanks to everybody at the Club, all the players, the staff, everybody who was there and was part of what we achieved. "But mostly to the supporters. You took me into your hearts from day one and loved me. I love you too. No one can ever take away what we together have achieved, and I hope you think about it and smile every day the way I always will.

"It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness that I will never forget. It's been a pleasure and an honour to be a Champion with all of you.
"Claudio Ranieri."
Re: "My Dream Died" Raineri Breaks Silence After Sack.. by rouge007: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
'MY DREAM DIED' -
RANIERI SPEAKS FOR
FIRST TIME AFTER
LEICESTER SACKING

source.. Goal.com

The Italian has released a
statement following his
dismissal this week, less than
10 months after guiding the
club to the Premier League
title
Claudio Ranieri has spoken for
the first time since being
sacked as Leicester City boss,
claiming the club will forever
hold a place in his heart.
Rumours: Mancini to
Leicester?
The Italian was sacked on
Thursday, less than 10 months
after guiding the Foxes to a
historic Premier League title
title, with the club's board
expressing their concern at
the possibility of relegation
from the top flight.
Ranieri initially remained quiet
on his dismissal, though
released a statement on Friday
evening stating that his
"dream had died", and
thanked those that helped
him achieve the impossible
last season.
“Yesterday my dream died,”
the statement read. "After the
euphoria of last season and
being crowned Premier
League Champions all I dreamt
of was staying with Leicester
City, the Club I love, for always.
"Sadly this was not to be.
"I wish to thank my wife
Rosanna and all my family for
their never ending support
during my time at Leicester.
"My thanks go to Paolo and
Andrea who accompanied me
on this wonderful journey. To
Steve Kutner and Franco
Granello for bringing me the
opportunity to become a
Champion.

"Mostly I have to thank
Leicester City Football Club. The
adventure was amazing and
will live with me forever.
"Thank you to all the
journalists and the media who
came with us and enjoyed
reporting on the greatest
story in football.
PLAY
"My heartfelt thanks to
everybody at the Club, all the
players, the staff, everybody
who was there and was part
of what we achieved.
"But mostly to the supporters.
You took me into your hearts
from day one and loved me. I
love you too. No one can ever
take away what we together
have achieved, and I hope you
think about it and smile every
day the way I always will.

"It was a time of
wonderfulness and happiness
that I will never forget. It's
been a pleasure and an
honour to be a Champion
with all of you.

"Claudio Ranieri."

Graceful man.
Re: "My Dream Died" Raineri Breaks Silence After Sack.. by Icon79(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Not to worry, Claudio, Leicester City would definitely get what they want: R-E-L-E-G-A-T-I-O-N.

As a Naija soccer fan, I'd feel very bad for Ndidi and Musa when that happens but I'd really like to see Leicester City go down for this. Ungrateful morons! And by the way, any coach who takes that job must be really really desperate.

O pari

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Lucky To Be Online, Please Stake On The Remaining Fixed Games. / Chelsea Face Injury Crisis Ahead Of FA Cup Clash With Tottenham / The Stats That Shows How Good N'golo Kante Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.