Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test (9280 Views)

Maersk Group Test Invitation, Please Help!!! / Apply For Sahara Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Did Anyone Get This Invitation From Dragnet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by SommieO(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
SacrodAYAN:
Just got a success mail from Sahara smiley

Thank God

Thought further communication was via Twitter

Congratulations. What did you apply for?
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by structural94: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
SacrodAYAN:
Just got a success mail from Sahara smiley
Thank God
Thought further communication was via Twitter
DON'T MIND THOSE CONFUSED PEOPLE.... CONGRATS ANYWAYS
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by SacrodAYAN: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
SommieO:

Congratulations. What did you apply for?

Graduate management talent programme
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by SacrodAYAN: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
structural94:

DON'T MIND THOSE CONFUSED PEOPLE.... CONGRATS ANYWAYS

Thanks
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by Olanrewajukb4: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Congratulations to those who passed first. The unclear thing here is that, I applied buh I have not seen any invitation since February while others are already writing the test. Please does anyone here know if candidates have already been shortlisted so I can take my mind off it, e dey pain me sha.
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by Ifoski: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
They've started... Does anyone have an idea of what this new mail they sent us require us to do

Thin and colourful, custodian of dreams and wishes adorned; holding the thoughts of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow

Of pictures, of speeches, of words with lasting laughter that stays the same time and time again

The wave of a hand, never destroying

Crinkle, crisp, clear – described

Bring an old version of me for your next stage.....2 copies.
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by shogat(m): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Ifoski:
They've started... Does anyone have an idea of what this new mail they sent us require us to do

Thin and colourful, custodian of dreams and wishes adorned; holding the thoughts of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow

Of pictures, of speeches, of words with lasting laughter that stays the same time and time again

I didn't get the mail o
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by structural94: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2017
shogat:
I didn't get the mail o
IF YOU GOT A SUCCESS MAIL AFTER THE APTITUDE.. CHECK YOUR INBOX...
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by Uricas(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ifoski:

Hello! Please, were you able to get the information in the mail? Kindly share your experience. Thanks.
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by klassd(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Got the invite
Re: Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test by Uricas(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
klassd:
Got the invite
Yeah! I got the invitation. You? Do you have idea of how the Dragnet test look like?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy / Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 / I Got A Job At Virgin Nigeria Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.