Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport (776 Views)

La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico / Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects / Nigerian Man Who Hires Women As Drug Mules Arrested In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by ijustdey: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wole Shadare

Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have discovered 6.158kg of heroin abandoned at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.

The consignment, which originated from Pakistan, was left unclaimed on the conveyor belt at the arrival hall during the inward screening of passengers on an Etihad Airways flight.

Two suspected drug traffickers were also apprehended at the airport while attempting to smuggle 2.035kg of cocaine concealed in cassava flour to Nairobi, Kenya and 2.485kg of cannabis to Qatar.

NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmadu Garba said that the abandoned heroin was hidden inside a bag of clothes.

“Officers detected 6.158kg of heroin hidden amidst clothes in the abandoned luggage.

Oluwasheto Abiodun, a 39-year-old electrician, was found in possession of 2.035kg of cocaine while Ibe Divine, a 33-year-old welder, was caught with 2.485kg of cannabis. Both cases are currently under investigation,” he stated.

Abiodun told officials that he was asked to send the drug to Nairobi by his childhood friend.

“I am an electrician based in Lagos. My childhood friend asked me to buy perfumes, sun glasses and shirts for him. After I bought the items, he then called that somebody will give me cassava flour to add and send to Nairobi in Kenya.

“However, during search operation at the airport, two parcels of cocaine weighing 2.035 were hidden inside the flour. This was what led to my arrest. I was only given the sum of N300,000 to buy the items, but my action has led me into detention,” Abiodun, who is a single parent, lamented.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/news/ndlea-arrest-two-drug-cartel-abandons-heroine-lagos-airport/

lalasticlala
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by kabrud: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ibe Divine, I know say na dem. grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by hopeforcharles(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Liver fail them, fear fear men
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by TheRealOwner(m): 4:10am On Feb 25, 2017
The scoreline is 1-1@ NCAN members and affiliates, both registered and unregistered.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by clems88(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Some people no dey hear word undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by Deadvalley001: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2017
But Yorubas don't do drugs according to some deluded clowns.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by ahamonyeka(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2017
A Igbo must be there. If a Igbo is not there then the news is not complete. Very soon afonjas will take over just the way they have over in rituals.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by ceejay80s(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
This afonja is a disgrace
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by ceejay80s(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:
Ibe Divine, I know say na dem. grin
And ur blind bat eye no see abiodun
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by kabrud: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
ceejay80s:

And ur blind bat eye no see abiodun

Choi, e pain am.
E really pain am. grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrest Two As Drug Cartel Abandons Heroine At Lagos Airport by okasebe(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Oluwasheto Abiodun was probably deceived by his friend

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: London Terror Attacker Has A Yoruba Father / How Do I Blow Whistle Please. / SARS: Not Sars On The Beats, But The Special Anti – Robbery Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.