Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! (1361 Views)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / A Dollar Now N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Naira To Dollar Now 450 Naira to Dollar At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! If you can bring this dollar down to 200 Naira, In the name of God, I will personally campaign for you in 2019. Osinbajo, continue to pressure CBN to infuse/inject more millions of dollars into the forex market, this will further bring dollar to its natural Naira rate of 200 Naira. Some of you may not see this reduction or gain Naira as tangible, but empirically we are talking about 20% gain in Niara from 530 to 450 to Dollar in only few days!

Please Buhari just stay in London I take God beg you. I wish you well but please stay in London! Not a coincidence that you left and things started getting better. You were here for almost 2yrs, this dollar refused to go down, not for one day!

https://abokifx.com

Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Freedom2016:
Naira To Dollar Now 450 Naira to Dollar At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! If you can bring this dollar down to 200 Naira, In the name of God, I will personally campaign for you in 2019. Osinbajo, continue to pressure CBN to infuse/inject more millions of dollars into the forex market, this will further bring dollar to its natural Naira rate of 200 Naira. Some of you may not see this reduction or gain Naira as tangible, but empirically we are talking about 20% gain in Niara from 530 to 450 to Dollar in only few days!

Please Buhari just stay in London I take God beg you. I wish you well but please stay in London! Not a coincidence that you left and things started getting better. You were here for almost 2yrs, this dollar refused to go down, not for one day!

Don't worry it would hit N600 to $1
Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by slimthugchimee(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
good one
Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by aloziedaya(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
The abokis have started sabotaging it already. Withholding the currency to spark scarcity. I journeyed all round festac today and airport road but, couldn't get it. They kept saying they don't have.
At a point I was asking for naira to exchange some euro and they said no naira. I was baffled. These guys are the problem.

CAN'T GOVERNMENT ABOLISH THIS BLACK MARKET? They have abused its purpose. I think it's time government comes up with new laws concerning black market operations.
Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by joe4real12: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2017

grin grin grin we know he's "hale n hearty" but he should just keep chilling there
Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by Etzakoos(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tayad Of This News When Rice Is Still 850 Per Congo
Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by Okuda(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Freedom2016:

Your mumu no get part2. Have you ever reasoned how and if pumping money into commercial banks is sustainable?
Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by AyeMaDaFunMi: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Merely a coincidence.
Re: Naira To Dollar Now 450 At Black Market Today. Kudos To Acting Pres. Osinbanjo! by Princefrankie1(m): 1:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Freedom2016:

Hey Dumb fellow. I implore you to stop publicising your ignorance. "Ignorant Town Crier"

(1) (Reply)

Mylifechange247 / Please Recommend Any VCC That Can Be Used To Purchase Apps On Google Playstore / Free But Strict Whatsapp Training On Webdesign! Sign Up Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.