Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Byplus Consulting Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Byplus Consulting Limited (2961 Views)

Westfield Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / PG Consulting Limited Job Vacancies (31 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Byplus Consulting Limited by olupee1234(f): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please, I need information about them. Who else got an invite from them.
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by byplusconsultin: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2017
ByPlus Consulting Ltd is a consulting and hiring firm that has an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset to identifying ways human resource management practices and procedures can be used to help entrepreneurs achieve better business performance.

We also serve as an ON-DEMAND Human Resources department for small businesses trying to comply with often complicated processes and regulations related to employees.

to know more about byplus consulting limited. kindly visit www.byplusconsulting.com
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by meccisoft(f): 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
But I got an invite for a sales assistant. I don't get. Is it a recruiting company?
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by byplusconsult: 3:09am On Jul 03, 2017
CAREER ADVANCEMENT WITHOUT EXPERIENCE.

Lacking experience, some workers find it difficult to advance to a job with expanded responsibilities. But it can be done.
A worker seeks fulfillment in a new job involving expanded skills and responsibilities. The dilemma: Without prior experience in the field, how can she prove her capability to a potential employer? The challenge is even more daunting for someone without a Job trying to make it into an established organization.

What a worker needs is a company that fits with an individual's previous experience and yet extends their skills in a new direction while those without experience can start building their profiles for the right job.

ByPlus can help you find the job and help workers bridge the gap to a more rewarding position and enable them to manage and advance their careers in the less predictable world of labor.

But how do you land those kinds of jobs? Sign up to the upcoming THE GATE program @ https://form.myjotform.com/BYPLUS/the-gate-registration

Date - 18th July 2017
Time - 10am
Venue - 20b Akin Osinyemi Street, Allen Avenue, ikeja, Lagos.

1 Share

Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by obisesan2016: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Does any body received call from the company as store manager recently
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by captainking(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
byplusconsultin:
ByPlus Consulting Ltd is a consulting and hiring firm that has an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset to identifying ways human resource management practices and procedures can be used to help entrepreneurs achieve better business performance.

We also serve as an ON-DEMAND Human Resources department for small businesses trying to comply with often complicated processes and regulations related to employees.

to know more about byplus consulting limited. kindly visit www.byplusconsulting.com
I like your customer service.. It's awesome.. Please keep it up..
How can I submit my CV to you.. Probably by email??. Thanks
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by byplusconsultin: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
meccisoft:
But I got an invite for a sales assistant. I don't get. Is it a recruiting company?

yes, it's a recruiting firm. kindly visit www.byplusconsulting.com
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by byplusconsultin: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2017
captainking:

kindly visit www.byplusconsulting.com to check for our job listing

1 Like

Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by byplusconsultin: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
captainking:

Thank you for your comment. Kindly visit www.byplusconsulting.com, check our job-listing to apply.

1 Like

Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Those with firsthand information about byplus outsourcing shud kindly share their experiences cuz am tired of attending wastefull invites is it worth attending... Yur resonse will be appreciated.. Has anyone gotten a job through them

1 Like

Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by tpapi: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by byplusconsultin: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Boujurz:
Those with firsthand information about byplus outsourcing shud kindly share their experiences cuz am tired of attending wastefull invites is it worth attending... Yur resonse will be appreciated.. Has anyone gotten a job through them

to know more about Byplus kindly visit www.byplusconsulting.com or call 08087870280. Thanks
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by jaxmand: 5:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Boujurz:

Yes ByPlus Consulting Limited is very reliable. My friend and I got a job through them.
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by Welcomme: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
byplusconsultin:

to know more about Byplus kindly visit www.byplusconsulting.com or call 08087870280. Thanks
Do u also recruit for northern coys?
Re: Byplus Consulting Limited by byplusconsultin: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Welcomme:
Do u also recruit for northern coys?

None for now, but keep a tab on our website in case there is any vacancy from that part of the country.

(1) (Reply)

Application To Mubadala. Has Anyone Been Invited? / Nafdac Is Calling! / Please I Need To Know About Blueshield Resources In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.