Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? (547 Views)

Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable / What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira / Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by okpon77: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I need an answer to the question..
Between Online biz and Offline biz,which is more preferable? pls give adequate reasons y one is preferred over d other& the area whether online or offline..
Re: Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by DjAndroid: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
This kind question Na waaoo.

Oya answer my own first.

Abuja and Lagos business which one pays?

The answer to my question answers yours.
Re: Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by okpon77: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
DjAndroid:
This kind question Na waaoo.

Oya answer my own first.

Abuja and Lagos business which one pays?

The answer to my question answers yours.

It shouldn't baffle you na.. Cos when we say online it varies, and offline varies too..same with Lag and Abj.One must supersede the other..
Re: Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by DjAndroid: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
okpon77:

It shouldn't baffle you na.. Cos when we say online it varies, and offline varies too..same with Lag and Abj.One must supersede the other..

As dem vary Na so their proceeds vary too.

Non is better than the other.
Re: Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by okpon77: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
At least I know that everyone isn't born to do what others have successfully done..We are all born to follow and pursue our(not other peoples) dreams and aspirations in Life.
That it worked for A doesn't necessarily mean it will work for B..
My target is on people who believe in getting rich without working hard to get what they want,at times at the expense of other peoples happiness..whether online or offline..
There are so many genuine online business that can b done legitimately by working hard. don't be deceived into believing that it was easy at first,it took a whole lot of work for those who have made it.
Avoid ponzi schemes, HYIP,Betting and the likes.. it can be so frustrating when u invest your time,money,emotions towards this things. The repercussion can be very disastrous.e.g suicide, robbery, lies, anger,hatred, regret etc
Re: Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by Vickiweezy(m): 3:50am On Feb 25, 2017
My guy, online sure pass.
Go 2 Ikeja or alaba & get a laptop, after that PM me.
Re: Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by okpon77: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Good morning Everyone
My kind of business is not online but offline,with little investment you can make good profit..
Note:- You have to be ready to work,but I assure you 200% ROI.
Re: Online Or Offline Business Which One Pays? by okpon77: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Destinycarsng:
Bro someone introduce me to a platform called next global u can get double of your investment every 15day and I have received you can contact me for more info 0.7.0.6.1.6.0.0.9.2.7

not interested in ponzi my brother cos along the line someone has to pay..join me in a reliable business that pays while you sleep without any fear of a Crash or losing your hard earned money.

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Make Money With Your Android Phone / Beware Of Guilder Gredo..change Him As Your Guilder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.