Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,834 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" (935 Views)

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Don Jazzy: " I Be Like Upcoming Artist, I Wan Win Next Rated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2017

Mavin extraordinaire Don Jazzy has exclusively launched his own internet providing service called Flobytconnect.

The internet providing service promises to provide users with free public wifi at selected locations in Lagos.

According to Omojuwa.com, some of these locations include Bar Enclave, Massimo Bar, Amala Express, White House and Road Star Burger.

While at the launching of the internet service today earlier today in Lagos, he told the press,

"I have been on social media for a long time. I know how expensive data is. I give free airtime, now it's time to give free Wifi."

Don Jazzy, who serves as a cofounder, alongside Tayo Adedigba and Dele Odufuye, also said,

"Internet Access plays a crucial role in uplifting our nation. In 2009, The World Bank says that for every 10 per cent of broadband penetration a country’s GDP grows by 1.3 per cent. In Africa, the trend is towards providing citizens with free Wi-Fi in order to boost economic activities and education.

With internet, education is just one step away. You get access to job opportunities and it brings us close to each other. Unfortunately, in Nigeria, high cost of internet access brings it out of the reach of those who needs it the most."

http://techgirlng..co.uk/2017/02/don-jazzy-i-give-free-airtime-now-its.html

source: @flobytconnect
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by dingbang(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Which one seun don give us biko?
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by SpencerM(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
techgirlng:

Mavin extraordinaire Don Jazzy has exclusively launched his own internet providing service called Flobytconnect.

The internet providing service promises to provide users with free public wifi at selected locations in Lagos.

According to Omojuwa.com, some of these locations include Bar Enclave, Massimo Bar, Amala Express, White House and Road Star Burger.

While at the launching of the internet service today earlier today in Lagos, he told the press,

"I have been on social media for a long time. I know how expensive data is. I give free airtime, now it's time to give free Wifi."

Don Jazzy, who serves as a cofounder, alongside Tayo Adedigba and Dele Odufuye, also said,

"Internet Access plays a crucial role in uplifting our nation. In 2009, The World Bank says that for every 10 per cent of broadband penetration a country’s GDP grows by 1.3 per cent. In Africa, the trend is towards providing citizens with free Wi-Fi in order to boost economic activities and education.

With internet, education is just one step away. You get access to job opportunities and it brings us close to each other. Unfortunately, in Nigeria, high cost of internet access brings it out of the reach of those who needs it the most."

http://techgirlng..co.uk/2017/02/don-jazzy-i-give-free-airtime-now-its.html

source: @flobytconnect
because i kno its goin to make fp....
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by DozieInc(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by ring7(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Kam nukwa ,e no reach FP.
Nah Tonto dike this or tontol dike that we Dee hear for NNL since.
Nwa cherubim #wehdonesir
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by Alasi20(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Aiit Boss
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by Vickiweezy(m): 3:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Igbo man.
Correct business man. cool
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by Ugoeze2016: 5:44am On Feb 25, 2017
Bar man please reserve seats for four at this joints
Big boy Weldon
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by sathel(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2017
nice one donjazzy. it's not about shouting ibile,street blablabla...some people just don't know how to play the game. that's y they may continue to release hit but they don't make so much money with respect to their hits.
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2017
I just like Don Jazzy! Talented, humanitarian and his sense of humour na die!

Well done nwoke m!!!
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
dingbang:
Which one seun don give us biko?

He gave us this great platform called Nairaland grin
Re: Don Jazzy: "I Give Free Airtime, Now It's Time To Give Free Wifi" by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
techgirlng:

He gave us this great platform called Nairaland grin
see ur big teeth. Lol Go to mummy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Picture Says Just More Than A Thousand Words / Breaking News:kemen Disqualified From Big Brother House .photo / Mercy Johnson Looking Hot As She Resumes Duty In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.