Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 (1744 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Kingjoe7: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2017
hello phone gurus in the house.pls I need ur advice on which phone to go for between injoo max 3 and Infinix note 3. The money I have on me is about 48k,I found out DAT d exact price 4 max3 while I can get me only a fairly used note3
pls which would u advise me to go for d note 3 or injoo talking about durability and functionality cause o found out there specs are similar.pls o need replies. tnks
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by dewhaley: 3:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Go for max 3....Its durable battery wise, loveable and sleek.. .esp d Rosegold version with nice looks..Trustme, you'd love it.
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Kingjoe7: 4:13am On Feb 25, 2017
dewhaley:
Go for max 3....Its durable battery wise, loveable and sleek.. .esp d Rosegold version with nice looks..Trustme, you'd love it.
tnks. do u think injoo have improved cause I heard there phones spoils easily?
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by dewhaley: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Kingjoe7:

tnks. do u think injoo have improved cause I heard there phones spoils easily?
Well I currently use a max3 pro as my android backup phone wink So its Cool.. ..tho I've used it for just 3 months.. .no probs, nd d 4kMaH ba3 is Good.. .
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by ahmodu4real(m): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Why u go compare innjoo with infinix haba y u dey behave like this na Innjoo expire after 6month of usage infinix note3 the beast cheak google u will see what am talking about if you want rest of mind buy infinix beside how u go compare octacore with quadcore
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Kingjoe7: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
tank u all 4 ur suggestions.
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by jesse8048(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
@ op hold your ears, dnt ever buy innjoo, I repeat "don't ever buy innjoo with your hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Friedyokes: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM INJOO STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Maisamari1994: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fire ooh ....stay way from injoo ooh ...cos is only problem..
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Kingjoe7: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
tnks everyone
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by olaremint(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
bros, u have 48k , try , struggle
and buy a Samsung J series or the galaxy grand prime plus that i use, u will thank me later.
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Kingjoe7: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
tank u all 4 ur advice and suggestions
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by benniearinze: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
You can actually make that decision yourself after seeing the [url=myphones.com.ng/innjoo-max-3-pro-specs-price-nigeria/]Innjoo max 3 specs[/url] and [url=myphones.com.ng/infinix-note-3-specs-price-nigeria/]Infinix Note 3 specs[/url] and comparing them yourself. personally, I would go for he Infinix except am lacking the funds cos it's fairly expensive
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Kingjoe7: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2017
benniearinze:
You can actually make that decision yourself after seeing the [url=myphones.com.ng/innjoo-max-3-pro-specs-price-nigeria/]Innjoo max 3 specs[/url] and [url=myphones.com.ng/infinix-note-3-specs-price-nigeria/]Infinix Note 3 specs[/url] and comparing them yourself. personally, I would go for he Infinix except am lacking the funds cos it's fairly expensive
tnks,but what most people are saying is that injoo product is bad
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by bendovex: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Truth is most people that talk down on innjoo don't know anything about the product and have never used the product. I am using innjoo Max2_Plus_3G, I purchased the device January 2016 from Yudala and I must tell you the phone is great. No issues at all. If you consider the stuffs I do with the phone and how rough I handle it, then you'll understand how strong it is. I have never used screen protector and there's zero scratch on the screen after over over 13 months of usage. So OP, although I've not used the max 3 but I believe it is a great device, an upgrade from the max 2 plus. I wanted to get it when it was launched but there was no need since my Max2_Plus_3G is still kicking strong. I plan to get their latest flagship device, innjoo pro 2 with 6 GB ram. OP Buy it if you have the money, run away from buying used phones.
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2017
bendovex:
Truth is most people that talk down on innjoo don't know anything about the product and have never used the product. I am using innjoo Max2_Plus_3G, I purchased the device January 2016 from Yudala and I must tell you the phone is great. No issues at all. If you consider the stuffs I do with the phone and how rough I handle it, then you'll understand how strong it is. I have never used screen protector and there's zero scratch on the screen after over over 13 months of usage. So OP, although I've not used the max 3 but I believe it is a great device, an upgrade from the max 2 plus. I wanted to get it when it was launched but there was no need since my Max2_Plus_3G is still kicking strong. I plan to get their latest flagship device, innjoo pro 2 with 6 GB ram. OP Buy it if you have the money, run away from buying used phones.
bro...I will never buy innjoo again
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by benniearinze: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Kingjoe7:
tnks,but what most people are saying is that injoo product is bad
I have a friend using Innjoo halo 2, it's nt bad, jst dat infinix z better. It all depends on how well u manage your fone
Re: Between Injoo Max 3 And Infinix Note 3 by Kingjoe7: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
benniearinze:

I have a friend using Innjoo halo 2, it's nt bad, jst dat infinix z better. It all depends on how well u manage your fone
owk,tnks bro

(1) (Reply)

Be The Best You Can Be / The Witness To Your Youthful Moments / Google Play Store Hasn't Been Working Since 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.