Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos (1821 Views)

Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by LORDI(m): 5:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Unihub.com.ng is one Nigeria's largest students merchandise site where students buy/sell across universities in Nigeria, advertise services, rent houses within and off the school campus.
Unihub.com.ng was launched last year and has over 300 unique users from different universities across Nigeria, however unihub has help in bringing the market closer to students and however finding solutions to housing problems on campus.
It's Co-founder and chef visionary is 19 Year old Nigerian born IFEANYI ANTHONY OMEIFE, despite his educational background in MARKETING from one of Nigeria’s universities "NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY".
I chatted with him briefly here’s what he had to say.

What is UNIHUB?.. Tell us how it all began.

Unihub.com.ng began in my room when my friend also a co-founder needed to buy a phone and wished he could have a platform that connects students in universities that wanted sell anything they have.
A week later "I called my friends BLESSED YAHAYA,KELVIN IDOGUN,LYDIA EDIA ROBERTS, I shared my idea of unihub Some days later unihub was birthed.We all became co founders of the site.

UNIHUB STARTED LAST YEAR AND ITS ALREADY BECOMING POPULAR WAS HAS BEEN THE SECRET TO YOUR GROWTH?

The fact that students are always looking to buy and sell within their school environment, advertise services and rent houses within their university is one the reason unihub was built however to connect these dots. We are intense, focused, disciplined and I'm proud to say we have some of the best intellectual horsepower in this niche.

HOW IS UNIHUB FUNDED WHAT ARE ITS SOURCES OF REVENUE?

The business is not yet profitable, though we are hoping to achieve that within the next 18 months of business operation.
However our major revenue comes from listing fees for paid adverts on the site.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATE UNIHUB FROM EVERY OTHER CLASSIFIED AD SITE?

Unihub focuses its attention within the students environments, our target market is the students and various universities in Nigeria.

Give us a glimpse into the future. Where do you see unihub in the next 5 years?

The future can never be predicted, with ever growing businesses and competitions in the industry, as online becomes a preferred choice of merchandise, In the next 5 years, I see unihub being the number 1 go-to platform for students across Nigeria hoping to sell or communicate ideas with each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by LORDI(m): 5:18am On Feb 25, 2017
Mods Lets celebrate these individuals front page please.
Seun
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 25, 2017
following
Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by tchimatic(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by odiereke(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by napoleon77(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2017
LORDI:

despite his educational background in MARKETING from one of Nigeria’s university "NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY".

Why use the word "despite" to describe his background in marketing? Is marketing a bad university degree for an entrepreneur?

In addition, is there anything wrong in attending Niger Delta University? And it's "one of Nigeria's universities" not university.

Your use of capitalization in some of the questions you asked him was inappropriate.

It's meet Nigeria's youngest CEO not CEOs. He is just one person!

His concept is great!
Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by LORDI(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2017
napoleon77:

Why use the word "despite" to describe his background in marketing? Is marketing a bad university degree for an entrepreneur?

In addition, is there anything wrong in attending Niger Delta University? And it's "one of Nigeria's universities" not university.

Your use of capitalization in some of the questions you asked him was inappropriate.

It's meet Nigeria's youngest CEO not CEOs. He is just one person!

His concept is great!
Thanks for the correction
Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by LORDI(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Front page please.
Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by LORDI(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Front page please.
Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by calculator123(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
1) is this site only for one university or more cuz I am trying to understand the rent part of it o..
2) op marketing isn't a a bad course just as you painted it to be....
3).nice concept
Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by LORDI(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2017
calculator123:

1) is this site only for one university or more cuz I am trying to understand the rent part of it o..
2) op marketing isn't a a bad course just as you painted it to be....
3).nice concept
It's not one university,there are list of universities on the site.
Re: Meet Nigeria Youngest Ceos by HonMikeIyke: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Dear Friends,

I have discovered a SIMPLE and GENUINE way of making Over N400,000 monthly WITHOUT any investments/capital.

All You Need Is Your PHONE/LAPTOP and an INTERNET CONNECTION!

Remember, ANYBODY can do it! and it can also be seen as a PART-TIME job/business!

I have compiled all the steps you need to get started in a PDF file
You can DOWNLOAD IT HERE ==> https://doc-0o-3c-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/oif9oj8qijekkv0js6g4ob2e6pf27vip/ddpcm7r676sjg1mm1cu0m7s90jq53lna/1490421600000/16303390936324952576/16303390936324952576/0B-T2qm-HR1UgV1VZTTk3UkkwdGc?e=download

Ensure you read every word written in that PDF file. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Started From The Bottom. Finally A 7-figure Earner / Job Oportunities Of A Computer Scientist That Wants To Work In An OIL COMPANY! / How Do Someone, Apply For A Welding Certificate Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.