Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme (348 Views)

Ponzi Scheme: SEC Begins Verification Of 4,160 Investors’ Claims / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Helping Minds, It's a group on Telegram and WhatsApp

The group admin keeps changing his name on the group, but he forgot his real name Akinsola Ayodeji Abraham is attached to his bank account.
With his BVN number it will be so easy to put a red flag on all his accounts if he is reported as a fraud.

If you have the link(s) to the group. Share with me here and don't worry I will take it up from here. Please Nigerians stop joining Ponzi Schemes they will cajole you to spend more and rob you of All later on by feeding on your zest to make money faster.
Re: ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme by blessedvisky(m): 5:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Search for him on Facebook, save as many pictures as possible, then go and attack him there. Tag as many of his friends as possible. Make sure hi family members are not left out. Post it fully here on Nairaland too. Post all his full details. Nobody will want to employ a busted scammer. A simple Google search will reveal who he is.

Pls you have to be very strategic and calculating. Facebook account is deletable but Google is not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Us To Sell/let/manage Your Land/house Properties? / A.g.o Available! / Choose Your Website Development Company Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.