Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: (687 Views)

“i Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know” – Adekunle Gold / Cristiano Ronaldo Accused Of Sending ‘late Night Texts’ To Glamour Model Rhian S / My Boss Threats B/c I Am Dating A Lady He Ones Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: by ogasaintprince(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2017
1. Morning Dear, hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up and get ready for work. Don't forget to send your application for the job I told you about yesterday. 2. Yes Darling, I miss you so much, I hope you are enjoying your day, I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you ! 3.Yes dear I am at the shop doing grocery for the house, next time I am coming with you. 4. Don't put yourself under pressure my love, I know you will achieve your goal. You have my full support. 5. Don't forget to say your prayers by 9am, 12noon and 3pm. Remember our strength is in God. Call me when you are ready for the prayers so we pray together online. . . . . . WHEN DATING A WOMAN WHO IS A LIABILITY ... 1. Morning babe, send me some airtime, please babe 2. Hello sweet, I am coming over for some pizza over lunch? And someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one please. Love you xoxoxo much. 3. Hey handsome, buy me data please. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and Brazilian hair. You will let me know when you are ready to get me these. Loving you lots. 4. My friends are doing their birthdays this weekend. Christy at the beach on Friday, Tina in Ibadan on Saturday and Esta in Lagos on Sunday. We must attend all. Cancel all your appointments. 5. Baby, I don't feel like talking , can we chat please.... 6. Guy go get your self some tramadol, coming over for some sex invasion. . . . . . A reasonable guy will marry a lady that is an asset to him and not a liability. Guys are not stupid. So, if You are wondering why guys are dumping you, please check yourself. You might be the reasons for your own misfortunes.
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: by ademasta(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2017
What about when dating Olosho?
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: by ogasaintprince(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
ademasta:
What about when dating Olosho?

1 Like

Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: by Bossontop(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice one op....we can now separate d sheep 4rm d goats....lol
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: by ogasaintprince(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Bossontop:

CERTAINLY...! wink
Bossontop:

CERTAINLY...!
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: by chachanga: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
@OP, they will soon come after you grin
you will now learn how to spell " LIABILITY" very well
Re: When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These: by ogasaintprince(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
shocked shocked
chachanga:
@OP, they will soon come after you grin
you will now learn how to spell " LIABILITY" very well

(1) (Reply)

Www.zilglobal.com / 3 Quick Thoughts On The Movie; The Wedding Party / Just Look At What God Created In One Day. Something That No Man Can Do (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.