Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,142 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

I will Never Betray My Husband – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I will Never Betray My Husband – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (966 Views)

Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will Never Betray My Husband – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Igodotv: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has said she will never betray the trust her husband has in her.

Omotola stated this when she visited the Big Brother Naija house on Friday, where she advised the housemates to marry “a man or woman that got you.”

She added: “My husband trusts me and I will never betray his trust. It’s a psychological thing he doesn’t check up on me, he doesn’t care and he doesn’t have to because I’ve got him.

“Marry a man or woman that got you, he won’t need to check up on you and you shouldn’t. The minute you start to check up on her, she feels like there’s something to hide.

“My work is very important to me, if I had married a man that said you can’t work, there would have been a problem so when I met him, I made it clear that I had to be empowered.

“It’s not just about money, it’s about your read more...
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/25/i-will-never-betray-my-husband-omotola-jalade-ekeinde/

Re: I will Never Betray My Husband – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ediama(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2017
A challenge to others

1 Like

Re: I will Never Betray My Husband – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Xionez(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Tontoh be looking at her like...

Re: I will Never Betray My Husband – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Came: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
This one way dey talk,if she tell una wetin she see for marriage and wetin she still dey see, una go fear... Na person way him teeth dey outside people go see him teeth.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Secret Behind Bisola And TTT Love Romance / Olamide, Wizkid,lil Kesh And Davido Can't Make Heaven. / Actress Chacha Eke Celebrates 4-years Wedding Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.