Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. (555 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. by CastedDude: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerian boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye was so excited after his recent meeting with American legendary boxer Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas, US. Oluwafemi was signed last year to Mayweather Promotions, LLC which is a boxing promotional firm founded by Mayweather.

Sharing his encounter with the wealthy boxer who turned 40 yesterday, Oluwafemi Oyeleye wrote; With my boss Floyd mayweather jr, missed my fight but told me he heard a lot about me and we are gonna get to the top together. Glad I met this gentle man and the best boxer of our generation #TMT#Theeagle

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/oluwafemi-oyeleye-nigerian-boxer-hangs.html

Re: Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. by CastedDude: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. by yeyeboi(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. by pyyxxaro: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Team TMT
Re: Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. by 14teenK: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2017
See as nigga face don strong finish....boxing Na suicide
Re: Nigerian Boxer Hangs Out With Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas On His Birthday. by abnsugbe: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
MEN SEE QUALITY OF SHIRT...DOPE BOSS,I HAIL...JUST GIVE ME 2K MAKE I TAKE BUY AIRTEL CARD.

(1) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand And Many Others Continue To Lash Out After Claudio Ranieiri's Sack / Breaking News: Luis Enrique To Stand Down As Barca Head Coach / Later To Fellow Punters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.