Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? (474 Views)

Lagos Rent List For The Day (12/2/2020) / Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander / 4 BDR Lintel Level On 977sqm @ Eastwood Gardens N4M (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? by jkdelloite: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Hello NLders,

I’m diversifying into commercial real estate right now with the development of luxury 12 units of 2-bedroom flats in Osapa-London on part of my 1600sqM plot and later an office complex in Finance Quarter, Abuja on an acre of land.

Starting with the Osapa site, can concerned professionals here provide me with rough estimates of what my budget should be in this particular order pls? Just figures pls. Details can come later. Need to move swiftly.

1. Cost of Designs & Approval
2. Cost of Structure (From Foundation to Roof Level)
3. Cost of Finishes (Walls, floors and Ceiling)
4. Cost of External Works
5. Any other associated cost that I may not have mentioned.

Pls note I don’t enter into deals with quacks, only competent professionals pls.

Useful Structural advice and sketches would also be appreciated.
Re: I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? by freshmimi: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2017
jkdelloite:
Hello NLders,

I’m diversifying into commercial real estate right now with the development of luxury 12 units of 2-bedroom flats in Osapa-London on part of my 1600sqM plot and later an office complex in Finance Quarter, Abuja on an acre of land.

Starting with the Osapa site, can concerned professionals here provide me with rough estimates of what my budget should be in this particular order pls? Just figures pls. Details can come later. Need to move swiftly.

Pls note I don’t enter into deals with quacks, only competent professionals pls.

As listed by you (for luxury apartments). Very familiar with Osapa area. Consider this budget;
1. Cost of Designs & Approval – 450k
2. Cost of Structure (From Foundation to Roof Level) -45M
3. Cost of Wall, Floor and Ceiling Finishes- 32M
4. Cost of External Works – 6M
5. Any other associated cost that I may not have mentioned –
Soil test – 250k
Fittings and Fixtures – 5M
Gate house – 1.5M

I am a female Consultant QS with over 10 years of cognate working experience. I don’t handle projects as a contractor but I can recommend a few good professionals I have worked with over the years based on trust and competence if you don’t mind. I can also provide you with detailed estimates and interim valuation at a reasonable cost.

My mail: freshmimi@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? by jkdelloite: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2017
freshmimi:

As listed by you (for luxury apartments). Very familiar with Osapa area. Consider this budget;
1. Cost of Designs & Approval – 450k
2. Cost of Structure (From Foundation to Roof Level) -45M
3. Cost of Wall, Floor and Ceiling Finishes- 32M
4. Cost of External Works – 6M
5. Any other associated cost that I may not have mentioned –
Soil test – 250k
Fittings and Fixtures – 5M
Gate house – 1.5M

I am a female Consultant QS with over 10 years of cognate working experience. I don’t handle projects as a contractor but I can recommend a few good professionals I have worked with over the years based on trust and competence if you don’t mind. I can also provide you with detailed estimates and interim valuation at a reasonable cost.

My mail: freshmimi@gmail.com

Oh that was a quick one. I'd study it carefully and revert via mail. Madam, May I know who and who you are recommending pls
Re: I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? by freshmimi: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
jkdelloite:

Oh that was a quick one. I'd study it carefully and revert via mail. Madam, May I know who and who you are recommending pls

Okay. I'll be expecting your mail sir/ma
Re: I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? by oscarnoble(m): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
U can reach through my email or contacts let's talk more

Re: I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? by Badgers14: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
oscarnoble:
U can reach through my email or contacts let's talk more

What are the procedures to get a building plan approved in owerri Imo state?
Re: I Want To Build A Block Of 12 (2-bdr) Flats, 3floors: What Should Be My Budget? by Astrogeotech01: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2017
jkdelloite:
Hello NLders,

call us to render this services

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report, project management (General construction management) we render quality services
call 08136569906

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Whiteoak Courts Along Lekki Free Trade Zone & From Dangote Refinery 4m Per Plot / Brand New Luxury 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale At Pinnock Estate Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.