Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp (665 Views)

Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp by khalifjgusau(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2017
In the past week we have been hearing tragic tales of Youth Corp members who have passed away on camp. Another youth corp member, a young man named Ukeme Monday has tragically passed away in Zamfara state orientation camp.

His friends have taken to social media to pour tributes to their departed colleague who was a 1st class graduate of Engineering, University of Uyo.
November 21st…… l helped you check your state of deployment online November 22nd….. We went to itam market to buy our kits for the orientation exercise. November 23rd…..We all departed Uyo to our respective camps. December 1st…… I got the sad news that you’re no more. What a ruthless you world.

Ikpa, whatever reason that made u leave this world so soon is unfair. Why now? But why now? After all the stress and sleepless nights we went through together for 5years. You made a First class, You were overall Best in the ’10 Engineering class, You won about four scholarships. You organized free tutorials for junior colleagues and even your own mates. I really don’t have words to express how felt when I heard the news about the your untimely demise. …….and I really can’t understand why God allowed this one to happen.

Brotherly, though you are gone, I know your legacies and the impact you created will forever be remembered. Rest On Ukeme Monday It is well God knows best.

http://screengist.com/2016/12/02/another-first-class-graduate-dies-at-zamfara-nysc-camp/

Re: Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.This is a colossal loss.
Re: Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp by orobs93(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Wetin dey kill dem
Re: Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp by khalifjgusau(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
orobs93:
Wetin dey kill dem
May be cold weather...
Re: Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp by 4reala(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
RiP bro, may our days of joy never turns to sorrow in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Another First Class Graduate Dies At Zamfara NYSC Camp by OldBeer: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op if this is how you intend to run your dirty blog, its better you shut down and go find something useful to do.
This news is over stale.
Ukeme died since last year and has already been buried.
Close that your useless blog if you will keep reporting rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Update / Registration Commences For NYSC 2017 Batch A PCM / A Nairalander's Personal CDS Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.