Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is Uk Lotery Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Uk Lotery Real? (963 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Uk Lotery Real? by vivianng(f): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hi guys I just got a mail saying I won 1million,5hundred pounds on UK lotery can it be true or is it the 419ners?
Re: Is Uk Lotery Real? by teeboi1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2007
vivianng,did you play the lottery?that is the first question you should ask your self to determine if its a scam.
Re: Is Uk Lotery Real? by 1forall: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2007
Answer these:
1. Did u play the UK lottery?
2. Do you have any proof that you did?
3. If yes did u give them your email address?

If you answered NO to any of the questions, please dont bother yourself except you want to know how the scam is gonna work!

Cheers.
Re: Is Uk Lotery Real? by lostknight: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2007
guy!! if u didnt apply for the lottery. pls discard d message be u r scamed.
Re: Is Uk Lotery Real? by stellose(f): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2007
vivianng. no you did not win nothing.
LET ME EXPLAIN HOW THIS 419NERS GOT YOUR MAIL ADDRESS.
FIRST YOU MUST HAVE CHATTED WITH SOME ONE INSIDE ONE OF THE CHATTING ROOMS ON YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER.

AFTER CHATTING, YOU DID NOT REMOVE YOUR ID FROM THE CHATTING ROOM.
AND THIS 419 BOYS BROUGHT OUT YOU ID AS viviang AND ADDED @yahoo.com or yahoo.co.uk AT THE END.

THAT IS HOW THE MAIL GOT TO YOUR BOX. I SEE THIS BOYS DO THIS AT ALL NIGHT BROWSING.

THE MAIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED IS PURE 4I9.
Re: Is Uk Lotery Real? by Dare312(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2007
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Got A New Job / I Need A Job Urgently / Victory At Nlng Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.