Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

i don't want him again, he don expire. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / i don't want him again, he don expire. (1210 Views)

Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i don't want him again, he don expire. by riccadonna(f): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
I love another now, in my heart though.
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by greatnaija01: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
kAi pls i dont know you or care to even know what is wrong with you..... DO YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU LIE AGAINST THE HOLYSPIRIT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN?

Stop the Joke... you may as well have just damned your self!!!! you can say you dreamt or a prophet told you but pls pls pls if You bring the Holyspirit into it.... your judgement will be pitiable. Go and Read your bible... GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE ANY SIN AGAINST THE HOLYSPIRIT.

riccadonna:
I've been fasting for 35 days now and while I dreamt last night, The Holy spirit revealed to me that DAVIDO is my ordained Husband..... Please Guys help me with his contacts. Thanks
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by riccadonna(f): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=54045419]kAi pls i dont know you or care to even know what is wrong with you..... DO YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU LIE AGAINST THE HOLYSPIRIT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN?

Stop the Joke... you may as well have just damned your self!!!! you can say you dreamt or a prophet told you but pls pls pls if You bring the Holyspirit into it.... your judgement will be pitiable. Go and Read your bible... GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE ANY SIN AGAINST THE HOLYSPIRIT.

Do you have his Number?
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by rosalieene(f): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin continue dreaming
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

Davido will juz make u one of his baby mamaz cheesy

But if ur OK with tat, go on jare...

1 Like

Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by optional1(f): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
undecided

Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by riccadonna(f): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Davido will juz make u one of his baby mamaz cheesy

But if ur OK with tat, go on jare...

Thank u
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by riccadonna(f): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
D truth is that I senior him with over 5 years but I'm OK with that.....your opinion does not matter @ great naija. So back off.
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by riccadonna(f): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
kAi pls i dont know you or care to even know what is wrong with you..... DO YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU LIE AGAINST THE HOLYSPIRIT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN?

. Who cares about you.....baboon's mouth
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by greatnaija01: 12:47am On Mar 15, 2017
continue. I WILL ENSURE YOU NEVER MEET DAVIDO.

riccadonna:
. Who cares about you.....baboon's mouth
Re: i don't want him again, he don expire. by Ebios(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
greatnaija01:

Guy....God bless u for this truth.l wish it will enter the brain of the op

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Pastor Ajidara Dies Of Kidney Failure At 63 / Iheanocho Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Women Should Quit Provoking Their Men Into Punches And Slaps – Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.