Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Things Successful Bloggers Do. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Things Successful Bloggers Do. (408 Views)

Please Bloggers Do Any One Have This File Music Jingle Tagga Like More Music @ / How Do I Get Backlinks (successful Bloggers Only) / Amazing Secrets From 10 Successful Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Successful Bloggers Do. by Nwendubrights(f): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hello guys, and today it’s all about successful bloggers, success in blogging is a gradual thing, you know what, when you star blogging, you won’t get noticed immediately, it all happens with time.

Some successful bloggers today all started from scratch, there are things that successful bloggers do:

They write great contents: You know what they say, content is king, successful bloggers make good contents for their blog; they use keywords and quality pictures when making their blog posts. They write easy to understand posts..Read more here to see how to create contents that your readers want.

They reply to readers comments
: Successful bloggers value their readers by replying to their comments, replying to readers comments can make you know their needs and answer their questions, moreover you can make friends through it.

They make internal linking a habit
: When you write posts, it’s good to link it to former articles related to it, this generates traffic to your old posts giving them life. That’s how you keep old posts alive.

They share their posts on social media: Social media sharing is a great way to drive traffic to a blog apart from traffic gotten from search results, that’s why successful bloggers are present on social media and are active in sharing posts and updates.The day I don't post, I use that day to share my old posts, am always suprised to get so many view by doing that.

They are consistent: In fact when you are consistent, you gain more traffic, views and comments, don’t be a kind of blogger that posts once in a month or three times in a month (boring). Consistency applies to replying to your reader’s comments. inconsistency threatens your traffic(bear that in mind)

They don’t copy other bloggers work: Copy and paste is a computer command but I also refer to it as an attitude (a bad one at that), that’s what successful bloggers don’t do, their posts are always real, and I mean you detect their voice. Instead of you to copy and paste, it’s either you link to the blogger's site or you change things your own way, to avoid copyscape and their troubles.

View full article here https://thesoundme./2017/02/25/things-succesful-bloggers-do/

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Traffic To Your Site For Free 2017 / If You Can Build This Website-then Call Me Now / How Can I Locate Html File In My Wordpress Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.