Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help (905 Views)

Health / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Haemorrhoids (JEDI-JEDI) lo ma pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help by Bbnty(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hello Doctors in the house, help a friend.
A friend of mind, just discovered a little growth on his anus yesterday. According to him, he felt some itching in the morning and got to find the growth when he took his bath in the evening. Few people he has shown said its haemorrhoids.

Please what kind of medication can cure it. A doctor friend prescribed this for him. "Daflon 500mg and herbal supersotory".

Please I need more help and alternative.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help by Ajewealth123(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bbnty:
Hello Doctors in the house, help a friend.
A friend of mind, just discovered a little growth on his anus yesterday. According to him, he felt some itching in the morning and got to find the growth when he took his bath in the evening. Few people he has shown said its haemorrhoids.

Please what kind of medication can cure it. A doctor friend prescribed this for him. "Daflon 500mg and herbal supersotory".

Please I need more help and alternative.

Thanks and God bless.
daflon will work with anusol.
Daflon - 2 morning 2 afternoon 2 night for foil days
After four days,
4 in the morning four at night for 3 days
After that, 1 morning 1 afternoon 1 night for 3 days.
Always insert that anusol in your anus. The earlier he treats it the better before it become anus excess
Re: External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help by Bbnty(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
daflon will work with anusol.
Daflon - 2 morning 2 afternoon 2 night for foil days
After four days,
4 in the morning four at night for 3 days
After that, 1 morning 1 afternoon 1 night for 3 days.
Always insert that anusol in your anus. The earlier he treats it the better before it become anus excess

Thanks a million and God bless
Re: External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help by Ajewealth123(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bbnty:

Thanks a million and God bless
and if you are YORUBA,ask around for baara and Baka.
Buy it,remove the seeds inside the baara cut it into pieces then peel the Baka also and cut it into pieces. Put everything into a 2 1/2 litres and add 2 bottles of big stout to it. Leave it for a day then start drinking it little by little. You will excrete mucus. Have been there my broda,I spent more than 150k before I finally found the solution.i didn't know the one that worked out of these two method but one of it worked cos I used them simultaneously
Re: External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help by Bbnty(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
and if you are YORUBA,ask around for baara and Baka.
Buy it,remove the seeds inside the baara cut it into pieces then peel the Baka also and cut it into pieces. Put everything into a 2 1/2 litres and add 2 bottles of big stout to it. Leave it for a day then start drinking it little by little. You will excrete mucus. Have been there my broda,I spent more than 150k before I finally found the solution.i didn't know the one that worked out of these two method but one of it worked cos I used them simultaneously

In Akwa Ibom. What's the English name for the BAARA and BAKA? will ask some few Yoruba friends around.

(1) (Reply)

Five Nurse Were Fired After Video Showing Them Mocking A Man On A Sick Bed / 5 Ways Of Taking Care Of Your Baby’s Teeth / About Vitiligo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.