Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag (911 Views)

Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin / My Husband Didn’t Use Juju On Me – Mide Martins / 6 Shocking Things Tonto Dikeh Said About Her Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by adetoyipeter(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has confess her husband didn’t buy the things she posted on social media. The actress is one of many Nigerian celebrities who live fake lavish lifestyle on social media.

She wrote,

Because I posted stuffs saying my ex husband bought for me doesn’t make it true.. I used my platform to lie to make him the man he is today…so don’t come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this mans money..I have not started talking, I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is time for everything. I care now for the system because I am no longer naive, I’m a mother, who wants to live long for my child.. I am not a saint and cheating isn’t the only reason I took the forever walk.

Tonto also debunks claims that her husband is g@y

Click to read what she said

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/lied-husband-didnt-buy-things-tonto-dikeh-confesses-fake-instagram-lifestyle/

Re: I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by Derawiz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thought we've seen this post before?

BTW what does tonto expect from opening up about her marriage at this point? To gain sympathy from the public or what? Doesn't she realize she's even making things worse for herself? If you bought those stuffs for yourself and lied to the public then it shows that for you "marriage was never about settling down with the right man for you " but "making people belief that you have settled down with a prince charming" just for mere publicity stunts or to make jest of your fellow actresses.
No one is interested in your story, safe it for the pastor that tied your knot in front of God's altar, d families present in your wedding and your parents that received a fat chunk of bride price and stop playing that card you've been strifing so hard to play
Re: I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by dee02(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smh. undecided
Re: I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Social media marriage must always collaps

the once that are still standing only remain small
Re: I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by bigtt76(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
We knew grin we just played along and liked your posts tongue
Re: I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by Kobicove(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
If you lied then there's every possibility that you're lying now.

Shut your big mouth! angry
Re: I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by Annie939(f): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
madam please keep quiet and get your self busy fake otu ocha
Re: I Lied, My Husband Didn’t Buy Those Things; Tonto Dikeh Confesses To Fake Instag by SURElee(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
But why will a woman come out to lie online in the first place? I keep saying it that only fools will drool over and follow this celebs life style on IG blindly. From tiwa, toke and now tonto. Why is she speaking up now? Keep faking it till you become it. Since you claim you built the man with your platform, why destroy what you have built with your lies, continue dey patch patch am na. Mschewwww! Ndi ara.

(1) (Reply)

'I Respect You Alot But Your Action Is Not Acceptable' -Comedian Tells Hushpuppi / Actress Mercy Johnson Releases A Pic Of Her FEEDING HER Daughter / Actress, Beverly Naya Shares A Text Message She Received From Her Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.