Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! (678 Views)

Lot Of 4 PSP Game Console For 25k Only SOLD!! / P2 ,ps3,psp,game Console For Sale For Low Prizes And Also Repair And Upgrade / I Need Psp Game Plzzzzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! by Dreammaker(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hi,

I have any PSP game you can think of. I'm selling each for N500. Call this number 08063121237 for details of the payment procedure. U'll have your ISO or CSO file immediately after payment. I'll love peeps to reply to this posts to tell their experience with me!

Hope to hear from y'all.

1luv
Re: Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! by Phony200(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2009
It's way cheaper in CV and they also have a lot of variety. Maybe you should think about reviewing your pricing scheme. Nice one, though. smiley
Re: Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! by Dreammaker(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
Tanx for ur info!

Well, i think if u consider the money and stress it will take u to go to computer village, u'll realise mine is still the best. All u have to do is pay and u get the game straight to ur mail box garanteed. Moreover, i'v been to computer village and believe me, they dont have one third of the games i have. Trust me on dis and also, i have the latest games as they arrive so u can always expect the best!

A try will convince you.

Cheers!!!
Re: Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! by Phony200(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
Lol. The only way anyone would allow you send games via inbox is if he trusts his connection. Nothing beats copying to a stick and instant test running. Holla my email with your most recent titles so i know what's up. phony2200@yahoo.com
Re: Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! by Dreammaker(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
Tanx for ur suggestion!

After payment, u can also decide which method of collection of the games u intend to use. We'll have to discuss on dat tho' so we can reach a decision.

About sending u the names of recent consoles, u'll have to send me the names or types u prefer so i can get u some of the types and versions available.

Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Site For Sale Http://www.expertforextraders.com / I Need A Blackberry Phone / Fairly Used Nokia N95 8gb Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.