Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel (812 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Sexy Steel At The Headies Award 2019 / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier (2) (3) (4)

I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel by ahuazaprecious: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
For a lot of couples, they cannot cope with long distance relationship, but Sexy Steel, has been in one ever since he got married. His family is based

in Dublin and he has opened up on how he handles his sexual urges. He simply flies to Dublin whenever he feels like sleeping with a woman.

He said “If I am moved sexually, all I need to do is travel to Dublin to meet my wife.” He added “As a person, I do not believe in wedding bands. We are not perfect but as a married man, there are some things that you should not be caught doing. As an entertainer, wearing a wedding band translates to chasing my female fans away.

Read more at: http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/919-i-fly-to-dublin-each-time-i-want-to-have-sex-with-a-woman-sexy-steel

Re: I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel by casttlebarbz(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
this is strong

Re: I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wetin concern 'female fans' and wedding ring?

Re: I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel by Speedyconnect5: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
he is wise
Re: I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel by SalamRushdie: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hahaha
Re: I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel by Onechancearmy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
It is better to fly to Dublin than walk to Allen Avenue grin
Re: I Fly To Dublin Each Time I Want To Have Sex With A Woman-sexy Steel by sonofspada(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Big lie Oga

Olu Jacob And Joke Silva Loved Up At The AMVCA (pictures) / PHOTOS: Celebrities At AMVCA After Party / Video:touts Beats Up Nollywood Actors Who Refused To Settle Them In Ikorodu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6